3d printed velocity stack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a guy i referred from Facebook actually. Maybe wrong
I used to coon hunt for years
I used a smokey mountain Bluetick
His name was Duke

Damn good dog..

Hence my name now.

growing up around my way, you gotta Be careful when you say you goin coon hunting ? you’ll end up in a body bag real quick ?

And dogs are awesome, they become like children. My french bull dog had emergency surgery today cost is $3,200
It’s no easy being a responsible adult.

Those dogs are not cheap to begin with ? what was wrong with it ?‍♂️

She got a full Hysterectomy and small tumor removal from one of her nipples. Surgery went well and I should be able to pick her up tomorrow ????
And yeah frenchys ain’t cheap, I paid $7,500
I have no idea if her parents were famous or not ????

Post edit; My frenchy has no cool hunting skills. She just got a awesome personality and her special talent is she can snore louder then anyone I know ??‍♂️?

Last edited:
She must be getting on? the cost big$$$
Coz liters are normaly 1-2 puppy's and they need surgery to come out??‍♂️??
She got a full Hysterectomy and small tumor removal from one of her nipples. Surgery went well and I should be able to pick her up tomorrow ????
And yeah frenchys ain’t cheap, I paid $7,500
I have no idea if her parents were famous or not ????

Post edit; My frenchy has no cool hunting skills. She just got a awesome personality and her special talent is she can snore louder then anyone I know ??‍♂️?
Good that she is ok??

Guess the rednecks in Pa are smarter then the rest of the country. If I say I'm going coon hunting. It means me and my gun are going out to the woods at night to kill a coon. Not even my colored friends would bat an eye if someone said that to, or around them. They mostly would ask if they could go or where you were going. Sad we still live in a world ran by racism.

Slapped this on yesterday. It's definitely a prototype. I need to get some shorter bolts so I don't have to use the factory back of the airfilter box, but all in all I'm pretty happy with it and it didn't cost 60$ ?

Now I can use whatever aftermarket filter I desire

And no, it don't clear my roll Cage lol I didn't think about it when I was making it, think imma just remove that side of the roll cage or something, I dunno.

Great work!

growing up around my way, you gotta Be careful when you say you goin coon hunting ? you’ll end up in a body bag real quick ?

And dogs are awesome, they become like children. My french bull dog had emergency surgery today cost is $3,200
It’s no easy being a responsible adult.
? poor frenchie. My ole ladie has one, its a cute lil bugger. Pisses my dog off constantly though. Always hanging all over him.? He tolerates it, she must do a good job on the ole licky???

Back