5b or caged 5t?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda prefer the buggy look myself, but there's no denying the Mad Max badassery of the cage. It will also protect all vulnerable bits a lot better. Why not just swap them around based on your mood or running conditions of the day? Gonna be running on mostly flat surface? Buggy. Extreme bashing? Cage.
It's one or the other cuz I don't want to sell the rovan without a cage for the price I'm wanting

Agreed, keep the cage. I'd also say keep the rovan for a parts rig. But I know how tight money can be.

Just go with yer gut.
Rovs gotta go lol.
don't ditch the layshaft ? keep both ??
Was looking at it and decided to just keep it as a 5b for now, enjoy that part of a Baja I got for a short period of time (you know why ??) and then whenever I go big bore, get a cage again and then enjoy that world ?

I like both. I would switch between them depending on mood/race area. The 5B is a very sexy looking buggy but the hulking mad max cage is very very manly. The cage is the kind of guy who drinks your beer and never fills up and flirts with your woman but you still adore the sonavabitch because when push comes to shove, no matter what. He has your back.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks