5ive b wheel compatibility

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanveer

I hate gluing tyres and no doubt within the first run i will have had enough and want some better options, I was wondering if wheels and tyres for the 5ive t will work on my 5ive b ?

I hate gluing tyres and no doubt within the first run i will have had enough and want some better options, I was wondering if wheels and tyres for the 5ive t will work on my 5ive b ?

yes they will bolt right on fine

see below pic of one of my fav pics from google lol not my buggy but hopefully mine will look similar one day :ROFLMAO:

As said by others..5ive T wheels and tires will fit.

My 5ive B....as it is right now...
MadMaxx Pin wheel set...I have the Silverback inner beadlock rings in red on them. The inner beadlock lock rings that come with the wheelset do NOT play nice with the steering rod ends....i think Dougstar metioned it in his build thread...so when i ordered the wheelset...i picked up the silverbacks...just in case.

If you go to the botton of the page it says which rig these will work with,
One of them being losi 5t(y) so should bolt right on no worries

I wasnt sure if they are compatible as some of rcmodelz wheels state that they are compatible with the tlr 5ive b, but some just say compatible with 5ive t etc.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks