5ive T CV guards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m wanting everyone’s opinions on the best CV guards...

I originally got a set of full force ones.. ???.. they snapped off after my first 2 runs with em..

I suppose I could make a set just not sure what’s the best material to use

Was super easy 40 mins tops the right angle is quite nice as well helps keep them on nicely with cable ties (y)

?

I’ve even gotten myself a cable tie gun.. it makes installation a snap!

You set the tightness you want and it cinches it down tight and cuts it off flush all in one motion...

Maybe over kill.... but it was only 10 bucks lol

I’m wanting everyone’s opinions on the best CV guards...

I originally got a set of full force ones.. ???.. they snapped off after my first 2 runs with em..

I suppose I could make a set just not sure what’s the best material to use
I’m waiting on the ones from AliExpress, I’ll let u know how they work I don’t want to drill into my a arms so I chose those.

I’ve tried the Full force plastic guards, Grafil plastic guards and the JS performance alloy guards.
These have all mounted to EXISTING holes. Never had to drill any holes.

I like the Grafil guards because they offer the most coverage, but I’ve already broken 2 front guards and while bashing in loose gravel completely destroyed the rears.
Which is a lil crazy because these are a little pricey ??‍♂️

So far the JS guards on the rear are holding up strong but they are tiny compared to the grafils.

I would love some mud guards that have the shape of the Grafil but in a stronger material like alloy ???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks