A bit of a rattle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ESC-RC

Hi guy.Started up the baja today.I noticed there’s a bit of a rattle noise when I rev the buggy up.Im pretty sure it’s the brake disk’s makeing the noise.Cant see anything else it could be.Anyway just wanted to get an opinion on it before I run it full throttle.

Can’t get the video to upload.I’ll figure it out.The noise only comes in when the wheels are moving so can’t put my finger on the brake discs?.The noise goes out after i put a bit more throttle on.Maybe more RPM causes the discs to stop rattling.?

If it is the clutch bell can I run it with this or do I need to take it apart.Don’t want to do this as there is a stripped screw waiting for me.?On a side note how do you upload a video to the forum with a iPad.?

If it is the clutch bell can I run it with this or do I need to take it apart.Don’t want to do this as there is a stripped screw waiting for me.?On a side note how do you upload a video to the forum with a iPad.?

You could keep running it ,but if it gets louder ,then I would tear into it ,jut keep monitoring it!

It is probably bearing slop in the bell!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks