a new build started

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kreb

just picked it up today and already started. i have a power wheels truck hood for it and it fits perfect.

Attachments

• SANY0288.jpg
    SANY0288.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 48
  • SANY0289.jpg
    SANY0289.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 36
  • SANY0287.jpg
    SANY0287.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Kreb,
Are you going to make it R/C? Are you keeping the chassis or cutting it up?

Can't wait to see it.

Chris

yep she's going to be a rc. i have a power wheels truck hood for it that fits the wheel base perfectly. soo she'll be mounted on it. i'm just deciding right now if i want to use the motor i have witch means i'll have to make mounts for it and flip the axle over to have the drive on the other side or get the motor thats go's for it. the motor i have has electric start and a gear reduction system. it cam out of a mini chopper that was dot approved so it was ment for 200lbs people and could get up to 50mph. so i figured that should give enough power to a 50lbs-60lbs rc. will post pics of the hood later. before i mount it i'll have to either cut part of the hood in the back or cut and reweld the back top of the fram so the hood will sit lower.

Can't wait to see it.
I don't know why but when i hear power wheels i think of the little matchbox cars..LOL

Chris

just sat the hood on. it will be alittle bit lower and i'm going to paint it up add some lights, a roll bar you know make it look cool. going to make some new shocks cause those are made for a rider and there stiff but this is how it will look like sorta.

Attachments

• SANY0294.jpg
    SANY0294.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 40
  • SANY0295.jpg
    SANY0295.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 37
  • SANY0296.jpg
    SANY0296.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 27
got the steering started. did a prototype and tested it and it worked great. had only one servo on but i am going to have two hooked up. took a vid and posted it on youtube but i don't know how to post a link so you can see how well it worked. anyhow here are some pics. i will be making the brakets out of steel and welding them on. if your interested to see i go under krebidoux on youtube. i think if you just punch in my name that may work.

Attachments

• SANY0300.jpg
    SANY0300.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 13
  • SANY0299.jpg
    SANY0299.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 15
when you're watchin the vid mate to the right of the vid you will see 2 small boxes 1 with url and 1 with embed, high light the 1 with url and copy it then come on here and paste it to your post, hope this helps with the vid buddy ;)

What type of servo are you using? I would make sure you use a steel gear servo rated at 6V and make sure your receiver is putting out 6V to it. That will give you some pull. Two will be better, just make sure you match them well.
Nice job so far.:cool2:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks