Across the board increase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DougStar

Well Known Member
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
Heard on my loacl news that they are planing to hike the taxes on all imports from china in the U.S. This will see pricese rise on 90% of all rc parts and cars(n):banghead:.........This is not good news!
don't want to be a doom sayer but as it is this quite pricey as things stand........hope MR. Beaver head ???sees fit to leaves us out of his plots and sceams....

Last edited:
Heard on my loacl news that they are planing to hike the taxes on all imports from china in the U.S. This will see pricese rise on 90% of all rc parts and cars(n):banghead:.........This is not good news!
don't want to be a doom sayer but as it is this quite pricey as things stand........hope MR. Beaver head ???sees fit to leaves us out of his plots and sceams....
that sucks man. hope they don't screw you like that. also don't ask why im up at 5:55 am :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks