After 2 years of contemplating... Ima build a Vekta!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, just placed a huge order with DDM. Should have most of what I need. I'm unsure about fuel lines and miscellaneous items. (I also purchased a super bee kill switch and victory pipe) Please let me know if I am missing anything important!
Screenshot_20230120_155048_Yahoo Mail.jpgScreenshot_20230120_155058_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Last edited:
If your out of state no tax.
Oh, well that is a huge money saver. I chose free shipping on Wednesday, and that Vekta showed up in Washington state today... didn't expect it that fast. I am out of town and FEDEX bypassed my signature and left it on my porch... Hopefully it is still there when I get back tomorrow.

I've never had fed-ex deliver a package without a signature before. They usually leave a slip in the door and try again the next day.

Since I got the full vertigo transmission, do I still need to get Loctite 638 bearing retainer compound for the transmission bearings?

I personally always use it. Some don’t. Vertigo tolerances are so perfect you won’t need it.
Thanks. I will grab some just in case.
Thank you to all that gave me tips on what upgrades to get with this kit. It will be a few weeks before I get started on it, but I will start a build thread when I do. Looking forward to popping that Gas Powered RC cherry!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks