Air filter for Five-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spektrum is alright but they do poop the bed after a few years but ive only experienced that with the lower end models.. I have the dx5c with sr515 recievers and everything has been great and their in boats and land rigs.
So I have the 6200a receiver and the DX5 Rugged transmitter. Thought it was the dx5c. Is it impossible to run a kill switch with that combo?

Last edited:
So I have the 6200a receiver and the DX5 Rugged transmitter. Thought it was the dx5c. Is it impossible to run a kill switch with that combo?
Absolutely 100% impossible. You need to ditch the telemetry/avc reciever to run a killswitch, I run the sr515 in my 2 boats and my 5t and they all run killswitch's. This is the requirement its set in stone or else run the risk of a total loss if something goes south. Look at it like this your reciever will stop the vehicle with its built in failsafe if the throttle servo functions properly, but if the servo is what causes the run away your built in failsafe on the radio will not stop that.

Absolutely 100% impossible. You need to ditch the telemetry/avc reciever to run a killswitch, I run the sr515 in my 2 boats and my 5t and they all run killswitch's. This is the requirement its set in stone or else run the risk of a total loss if something goes south. Look at it like this your reciever will stop the vehicle with its built in failsafe if the throttle servo functions properly, but if the servo is what causes the run away your built in failsafe on the radio will not stop that.
Ok, I have an sr515 new in the wrapper, so I’m going to have to swap it in and ditch the 6200. Thanks for the input 😊

ok so another option is to get a noble nb4 it is quite a good remote top line for good price if you look up the reviews its got top marks and i agree i have even dropped the thing more than a few times....... here is link https://www.flysky-cn.com/nb4 ..........also this is what happens when servos break and no fail safe ........ well actually this hap6pened when battery got disconnected and I had fail safe disconnected because it was faulty and wouldn't let my car start so I unplugged it ....... never have had a problem with run always till this crash ........ but not more than the next time I took it out and I pulled the start and the thing took off because the throttle servo broke and I ended up pressing failsafe and it shut it down with a sigh of relief and nothing hurt on the car or anyone else these cars are serious and can break and maim people animals and destroy ........ but that's obvious bent five t frame.jpgbent five t frame2.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks