Alloy servo tray?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe Large scale guys are on holidays till monday. Troy and his guys are first class with help .
WAY better than the Advance Hobbies boys.
Wait till tomorrow and you will get the answer .
Large Scale rules guys. GREAT SERVICE and PRICES.

Wish we had a store like that in Canada.

Good point EASY, being Christmas New Years you must have some patients this time of year.

I ain't talking xmas here, I mean about 10 enquiries over about a 6 month period - all enquiring about MCD parts or steel gears and NO response. Maybe BTB is right in a way, I use the online form on their site - so if it doesn't get to them then its how they setup their site - its not actually email its an electronic form in which I add my details.

I am or let me correct that - WAS a customer of theirs, dropping a chunk of change on their alloy MCD parts... no probs taking my money and delivering the goods I order, just won't answer online enquiries. I just can't stand when people carry on about how great they are when all I get is NOTHING from them. I have even PMed them from RCpoo when they log on and they ignore it!!!

Great service from larescalerc.... my left foot! :nono:

If anyone lives near them and goes in regularly feel free to tell them this and point them right here to this thread. There maybe a good reason but I suspect not, I have even emailed them on their cat5mfg address and once again got sweet F.A. :no:

Man that thing should be a great show piece when your done.:cool2:

Nope, gonna get bashed! I don't own any show pieces, some may say I spend too much money on things, but who cares its only money. People that build "show pieces" I personally think that is awaste of money if you build it bash it, what is the fun of looking at it on the shelf.

I will post a picture of the carbon fiber radio tray tonight.

Theres a fair few that do the same - if they have a "contact us" on their website and it opens to an email page, then they don't at least send you a response then IMO they aren't worth giving my money to - heck I'm not gonna chase some company to give them my hard earned, the last they could do is respond, it takes a minute or two for gods sake, even if they don't stock what I'm after.

I have a list forming and these guys are at the top for no responses, everyone raves about how good they are but IMO they have very poor service if they won't return my email - I'm not gonna call them from overseas!

1. Largescale RC

Yeah, I gotta second that.
I have money right here right now burning a hole in my pocket for some of those cat 5 gears.
It's a shame such a usless bunch of people have such a good product and wont even reply to several emails.

Just my 2 cents.:(

hey clubin hows your cfbr tray holding up? i just got an alloy( have to trim for the tonegawa servo) one on ebay, i was heading for the cfbr one but a buddy cracked his and i thought it was a fluke so id thought id see how yours was doing? eh

hey clubin hows your cfbr tray holding up? i just got an alloy( have to trim for the tonegawa servo) one on ebay, i was heading for the cfbr one but a buddy cracked his and i thought it was a fluke so id thought id see how yours was doing? eh

Been great so far, and I lay a licken on my FG, I have the aluminum to make one if I do break it, but it has been good so far. I'll probaly break it this weekend now that I said what I said.

Eh. LOL

I had all mine made...... water cut after I paid $200 for the CAD

I still have alot of alloy trays for the FG vehicles and Clones.... they have no legs or servo mounting holes drill yet......anyone want one email me

you can finish the tray yourself and save money....$$$$ or pay alittle more and I can make some legs and drill the mounting holes

Top... I have 4 trays ALLOY 3/16 of a inch thick for FGs including the reciever relocation bracket.......$15 plus
ship........this is the same tray as what monster ideas in the UK sells for 30 GBP ($60 US) but non polished or finished

Bottom...10 trays for clones 3/16 thick.... Firehammer Buggy/MT Smartech Buggy/MT........$10

0038.jpg

You can see the thickness...no flexing here :)

0048.jpg

Last edited:
I had all mine made...... water cut after I paid $200 for the CAD

I still have alot of alloy trays for the FG vehicles and Clones.... they have no legs or servo mounting holes drill yet......anyone want one email me

you can finish the tray yourself and save money....$$$$ or pay alittle more and I can make some legs and drill the mounting holes

Top... I have 4 trays ALLOY 3/16 of a inch thick for FGs including the reciever relocation bracket.......$15 plus ship

Bottom...10 trays for clones Firehammer Buggy/MT Smartech Buggy/MT........$10

0038.jpg

I'll take one for a FG-PM sent.

I sent you a answer :)

heres the alloy tray with the reloction bracket on RC nut hobbies website

cost for the tray $53.90
http://www.rcnutshobbies.com/MONSTER_IDEAS_PRODUCTS-ALLOY_RADIO_PLATE.html

Cost for the relocation bracket $31.90
http://www.rcnutshobbies.com/MONSTER_IDEAS_PRODUCTS-RECEIVER_BOX_MOUNTING_BRACKET.html

Total $85.80 plus ship:no: theirs doesn't include the alloy battery holder I include for the FG..... but theirs has the legs and servo mounting holes predrilled

So..... who wants to save $70 and finish the tray themselves ;)

Last edited:
i bought a tray from hell ya a few years baxck and its true they are very strong ! not one bit of flexing . well worth what he's selling them for and little bit of work !
i had made 304 SS posts for the tray .
Great Deal Hell ya !!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks