Alloy servo tray?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i bought a tray from hell ya a few years baxck and its true they are very strong ! not one bit of flexing . well worth what he's selling them for and little bit of work !
i had made 304 SS posts for the tray .
Great Deal Hell ya !!

Looks good that's forsure, I have the Aluminum posts from my CF tray, they'll work just fine.

Any one else in Canada want one, I have one coming, and 2 would be better for you. Let hellya know.

I had all mine made...... water cut after I paid $200 for the CAD

I still have alot of alloy trays for the FG vehicles and Clones.... they have no legs or servo mounting holes drill yet......anyone want one email me

you can finish the tray yourself and save money....$$$$ or pay alittle more and I can make some legs and drill the mounting holes

Top... I have 4 trays ALLOY 3/16 of a inch thick for FGs including the reciever relocation bracket.......$15 plus
ship........this is the same tray as what monster ideas in the UK sells for 30 GBP ($60 US) but non polished or finished

Bottom...10 trays for clones 3/16 thick.... Firehammer Buggy/MT Smartech Buggy/MT........$10

PM SENT!:cool2:

PM SENT!:cool2:

right back at ya:2guns:

Nj25631.jpg

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks