An engine for my Baja 5b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may well be stock components, but he may be replacing them every run. You only see a couple mins of running, never wide open runs just little short bursts.

Steer clear fella.
I think I plan to get the link you showed me and just run it as is for the time being.

And also start a fresh YouTube to comment on his YouTube to see where it takes me. Or us lmao 😄

What engine do you currently have? I'm goint to assume a 30.5cc or lower, since you're talking about getting a G320

There's the longblocks from OBR, you just use the parts off your current engine (flywheel, coil, covers, clutch, etc etc)
Saves you a truck load of money. If you do get a G320, then you can buy an OBR 34cc long block down the track, and do the same thing

Note - the G320 is different to 30.5cc and lower, so don't buy an OBR 32/34cc longblock and expect to be able to put your current engine parts on it

https://oneillbrothers.com/collections/rc-car-engines/products/full-mod-30-5cc-long-block

Last edited:
What engine do you currently have? I'm goint to assume a 30.5cc or lower, since you're talking about getting a G320

There's the longblocks from OBR, you just use the parts off your current engine (flywheel, coil, covers, clutch, etc etc)

https://oneillbrothers.com/collections/rc-car-engines/products/full-mod-30-5cc-long-block
Yes the rovan 30.5cc 👍
It's bugging me now why hasn't anyone brought his 34cc I've found his Instagram account and I see a comment obr killer. And his 35cc is £200 or 300 ported. Is this faster than his 34cc ..

Yes the rovan 30.5cc 👍
It's bugging me now why hasn't anyone brought his 34cc I've found his Instagram account and I see a comment obr killer. And his 35cc is £200 or 300 ported. Is this faster than his 34cc ..
Steer clear fella, guessing your UK based?? If so the OBR dealer for the UK is a lad called Paul Hedges.
Failing that buy from RCMODELZ, CCR, Taylor RC. Trusted and established sites.

Can we get past the idiot on you tube? If you think his stuff is so amazing go buy one and be the test mule. Not my money not my loss. If all your going to do is stroke your ego about those vids then bugger off. You've been given plenty of solid advice. None of us would or will reccomend crap rc engines. The boys have given you plenty of engine options within the means of even the meager.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks