New Jersey Any 5th scale friendly tracks in nj (if any)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rep732

The alchemist ☠️
Community Leader
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
im at the jersey shore area. From what I know we are lacking any REAL outdoor tracks here in general.. i don't mind traveling within nj to an extent to drive on an actual track. With that said anyone local know of any outdoor tracks that can handle 5th scale at all?

I sold all of my nitro on road..so just off-road at this point i have 2 rc10gt's I can run...at this point I'd just like to get on a track

Looks like a good spot ...ive been searching for spots on Google maps but haven't found anything good yet..and i would like to get a group together one day just need a good spot?

Last edited:
At first I thought it was a joke because the address is for the police department in lumberton...then I looked on Google maps and then I saw the track tucked in the back. Did the town build that? If they did thats pretty cool

There was a track in Hillside NJ but it closed down.it was walking distance from me which sucks now that it is gone.Watchung reservation I think would be a great place to find a spot and further up north like maybe Popmpton Plains or Butler NJ near rte287 somewhere.

I'm from up in northern Jersey. Bergen county and there nothing by me. There's a place called the Barn in NY with an outdoor track but I believe it's for 1/10 scale.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks