Any advise for my new Super Baja Rey 2.0?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrebee88

I just ordered a Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 from my local hobby shop. You guys have any advice for tuning or upgrades needed before I let er rip?

Looks like I got a few ideas. Extra set of shocks in the rear (without springs) for damping and a rear chassis brace to start.

a set of lid skids, and drywall tape and shoe goo the interior of the body. to get something to not roll try reducing the ride height. i don't like my cars to completely bottom out so i always put some fuel tubing on the shock shafts. motor heatsink with fan.

So far I got the stiff springs for front and rear and got the rear cage brace to help with flex.

I did the tape and shoe goo, put 3d printed rear cage supports, took of all the tires and flipped them inside out to put gorilla tape inside then reassembled, got a tip of u tube to put 70 front and 60 rear shock oils and changed the bottom rear shock location. Between the tires being as hard as hockey pucks and the motor with insane power on 8s it's almost impossible to drive without the factory avc, always thought avc was just for cheating. Lol
But now I understand

Attachments

• 16878139542624896767831346914781.jpg
    16878139542624896767831346914781.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 5
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks