Anyone remember the old New Era 1/4 scale truck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is definately not an MT but its an ST. Wish I could get an MT, tooooooo $$$$$$$$$$.
Mikes collection is unbeleiveable. I wish I had the opportunity to visit and witness his collection. Mustve been awesome.
018.jpg
011.jpg
010.jpg
014.jpg
015.jpg
012.jpg
What it looks like now. A very looooooooooooong project in the making but, when its finished it will have a completely updated suspension, LT front and a little more travel out back and a nice SS tank similar to Ricks RC.
Picture040.jpg

There is going to be one for sale very close to you here real soon. It's a stadium like the one Tig has. Similar to that one anyway. If you want to look at it let me know.

Well, that's funny. New Era also had a stadium truck but it was 2wd. I emailed them at the time to see if they were going to make a 4wd version but hey said no. The chassis was all welded steel that it shared with a nascar racer they made.. It had the quick change rear end and a custom body. That one they kept selling even after they stopped posting the big truck. They even used to have a small video you could download to watch the stadium truck in action.

Thanks Blownss,
its pretty cool. When I'm done it will be a little more scale looking.

looker,
very interesting, more info please :)

Toymaker,
Mine is a NE ST.
Find that video. I have never seen a ST in action, would love to see it.

The trucks here are older. The 4x4 is a New Era one of the first. The stadium 2wd I believe is a Rick's, not sure. I will keep everyone updated & what's someone willing to pay for one ? The 2wd is what will be available possibly here soon & I know a ball park of what it takes to own it. Curious on the value really ?

Well I have been checking them out for a long time.I am really interested in getting one.2 mounts back a mint 1 went for 3 grand and it was mint.This guy was selling his whole 1/4 scale collection!!

Tig I cant wait to see what you do to it.

The trucks here are older. The 4x4 is a New Era one of the first. The stadium 2wd I believe is a Rick's, not sure. I will keep everyone updated & what's someone willing to pay for one ? The 2wd is what will be available possibly here soon & I know a ball park of what it takes to own it. Curious on the value really ?

The one for sale is Ricks?????? He only made one. Could it be a QRS model? They were the ones who made them first, NE copied there design.
The cost of a NE 4x4 MT = $5000
The cost of a NE ST = 1500 to 3000
The cost of Ricks RC 2wd Stadium Truck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PRICELESS

Originally Posted by Blownss
Tig I cant wait to see what you do to it.

I will post pics as I progress, whenever that will be:helpsmilie:

Mabe for the the 4X4 but I don't know about the 2wd...I saw a QRS 2WD sell for 3000 on craigs list and it was mint.I can se a Ricks going for more due to it being a better truck overall.Man I should just rc a mini Quad and jam a truck body on it!!!

I could see Ricks going for 5 figures, considering its the only one in exsistance. Plus the detail is top notch.
Any others would definately be from 1500 to 3000 depending on condition. I've seen a few people build mini quads, its just not the same. Cool, not the same though.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks