Anyone remember the old New Era 1/4 scale truck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some day my Leo will be going again!! Right now I just got done tearing the rear out of The The 4x4 Lauterbacher!!! Just got to rebuild it in a little bit hopefully....

Just to clear up what it is. It is a QRS truck. I know when this truck is done it will be truely be ready. The owner is top notch with 1/4 scale stuff.

There isnt a rc truck made i would pay 12k for.................... But those truck are sweet.

Have you seen Ricks truck? I'm sick enough to say. I would pay 12K for his truck. It is a one of a kind you know :).

Blownss,
what do you mean " I have most of the outher ones!!!"

I would pay that for a Ricks to. Well lets se the outher ones like MCD evo3 baja 1000,MCD evo3 race runner MCD Monster.FG leopard,2 MT5'S, Marder,marder beatle on road, Lauterbacher L3 Megacross 4x4.Horman monster truck,Harm BX1. HPI Baja5B,and some outher off brands.Several different motor setups.I want a 1/4 scale but its gotta be off road....:clap:

1/4 Scale Truck

Great news. Quarterscale Motorsports has an awesome prototype 1/4 Scale Truck almost ready to introduce. It will a few more weeks for us to complete our testing.

Hay Larry its very nice to se that some one is going to put out something like that out.I cant wait to se this.Is it really going to come out? Will there be spare parts for this??

Great news. Quarterscale Motorsports has an awesome prototype 1/4 Scale Truck almost ready to introduce. It will a few more weeks for us to complete our testing.

Lookin forward to this.
Please keep us posted on all progress.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks