Anyone want some?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before yesterday only had about 1 inch on the ground . Got about a foot of snow so far. Some spots are almost 2 feet deep. We are suppose to get possible another 8 to 10 in between now and tomorrow morning .

Attachments

• IMG_20190120_114239.jpg
    IMG_20190120_114239.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 14
No, but thank you for asking.
All it takes is 1mm of snow to shut this whole area down. Schooks close, etc....
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yeah most of my family lives in Va.. Manassas and Vienna, Not far from you.
Sorry bout ur winter coop, sucks. ?

This is a normal winter storm for us .
Well depending on the weather coop wont be able to get out his driveway.... more to come this week for the north east.

Thankfully I have a snow blower . The big deal is going to be, can I get up the hill for a road I live on in the morning.

So my fun for today after work was changing the Camaro's battery in 9 degree weather . Went to leave for work this morning it was zero degrees F out . The engine barely turned over but she started. I'd say I got my moneies worth out of the stock battery . It was 7 years old.
The bmw we have the battery also lasted 7 yrs, good batteries

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks