Assad scams again.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dwarfy

Joined MSUK and Assad has scammed someone on there this week with a shed of a marder he posted up on here in his welcome thread.

https://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=12742

For those signed up to MSUK, here is the thread. For those not signed up, get registered then we can keep an eye out for stuff like this. LSF and MSUK seem to be his favourite sites. Check out the link to the sales pics and they are identical. His user name is Millsy177 so beware!!!

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/112653-26cc-marder-from-millsy177/

hes still at even after his oscar performance sorry speach take 10

the guys got mental health problems im sure of it,,,assad keep taking your tablets and you will get better but i don't think there much hope youre a born losser and you will get yours if you don't stop,,,grow up

i was on msuk a couple of months ago and there was a post about him stating what he did to someone on there and all of his user names,i guarentee he is on this forum under different names reading this,anyway ,get a job u scamming foooooqqq---a. after all the sorry bullshit gimme another chance!im not a voilent guy,but i hate thieves,an scammers are worse,at least a thieves don't befriend you first. He came on last time saying we had his address and we could go down and kick his head in if he did it again,wanka,well thanks for the invite u scummy barstar!don't even come with the bullshite speech this time, mr darkside and evo456 and all the other aliases.

that marder is a heap of shite, i would,nt have the balls to even try,n sell that for more than a 10quid,i,d take it back in person i think thats the only way anyone will ever get thru to him.

Wow that is amazing he would rip someone off like that. First of all how do you even let a machine get into that condition.

Ive been reading the status on here and MSUK and its funny to say you guys haven't a clue you really think i was millsy177 ? ahaha that wasnt me and i don't
know who it was i told you guys before im not a scammer and i told you guys the truth you lot choice not to believe me not my faul if you don't believe that wasnt
me go ask a mod on MSUK or read th status upgdades it says on there that i wasnt millsy or who ever he is he scammed raven doesn't bloody mean its me so stop saying it was
and you wonder why i piss you guys off by keep coming back your no better.

i don't care i told you lot ive changed i am no scammer and i haven't scammed but you guys just wont give me a chance :( so i don't give a toss im just gunna
keep coming back no matter what i love this forum but you lot just wont give your eygos a miss.

Know thats the truth im not going no where why cant you just trust me not every banned member or scammer is me do your reasearch etc before you put my name down
and make me look bad all thow making me look bad doesn't really matter no more.

I told you guys many times before just let me back ill show you ive changed and you can keep and eye on me but you mods/admins aint got a heart.

JUST GO OVER MSUK AND ASK THEM IF IVE SCAMMED OVER THERE ETC AND IF MILLSY WAS ME THEY WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH THEY DO FULL INVESTIGATIONS! ASK GARY.
yOU members are just saying im full off poop as you have your accounts you got nothing to loose but im telling you lot the truth ive changed but i guess thats your choice to
believe me or not

oh yeh ripperb was me again, but why does it say on the ban sheet my ban lift will be lifted on 05-18-2013?

another thing ask yourself tis when i come on as a new mate do i give good advise help people be purlight YES you guys know ive changed you just don't wanna show it as im meant
to be ASSADHUSSAIN THE FOKING scammer right nothing else will was for my title thats utter Bullshit im no scammer.... get used to it FACTS mate.

P/s i don't care if you let me back as ive had it no matter what im just gunna come back.... but if you let me back ill have the one name and you guys will have full eyes on me!!

im done with saying sorry to you guys as all i get back if poop back in my face.

how does "go fek yourself" sound you little f@#kwit, we have more fun findin you and gettin you banned :lol::lol:

like woodie said you're not welcome on lsf and as long as he owns the site you will be banned every time you are caught out so keep comin back it gives us sumat to do when we're bored you prick :lol::lol::lol:

how does "go fek yourself" sound you little f@#kwit, we have more fun findin you and gettin you banned :lol::lol:

like woodie said you're not welcome on lsf and as long as he owns the site you will be banned every time you are caught out so keep comin back it gives us sumat to do when we're bored you prick :lol::lol::lol:

your just a waste mate just go fok off a don't even chat to me this wasnt about me keep coming back it was about them thinking i scammed ravengaurd off msuk witch that had nothing to do with me your just a guy stuck up your own arse with no heart i know im no scammer and i know i haven't scammed i don't see your problem with me but what ever just screw off and don't even reply to any off my comments.

your a fiddlesticking joke i was sticking up for you a while back trying to help you back on here you havnt learnt a thing your a cheating scamming little mug youve been told your not wecome here so crawl back in your cave and its you that needs to grow a pair loser your a joke now jog on and let us enjoy our[not your]forum little boy

Assad you are full of shite.

what the fiddlestick what know ? i am telling you the truth i fiddlesticking never scammed ravenguard off msuk that was someone else even ask the bloody mods and admin on there why the heck you think i scam everyone i never even scammed wtf :(

your a fiddlesticking joke i was sticking up for you a while back trying to help you back on here you havnt learnt a thing your a cheating scamming little mug youve been told your not wecome here so crawl back in your cave and its you that needs to grow a pair loser your a joke now jog on and let us enjoy our[not your]forum little boy

omg this is a joke you guys really think i scammed ravenguard ? ahaha and i know you was sticking up for me what the hell have i done i justed signed back to tell you lot i never scammed him as if i never you lot would off think it was me :(

your just a waste mate just go fok off a don't even chat to me this wasnt about me keep coming back it was about them thinking i scammed ravengaurd off msuk witch that had nothing to do with me your just a guy stuck up your own arse with no heart i know im no scammer and i know i haven't scammed i don't see your problem with me but what ever just screw off and don't even reply to any off my comments.

i'm not the one on gay web sites bum boy :lol::lol: as for havin no hart i only show my hart to people who deserve it and you don't come close :lol::lol: i will reply as much as i want cause give it a day or so and this name will be banned just like your ripper one has :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks