Baja front hubs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like getting up grades😛 my baja 5t has most things pimped out ......now I want decent front hubs👍🏻
I had King Motor alloy hubs on my previous Baja and they took an absolute beating. I rolled it, cartwheeled it, crashed into dirt and even a couple concrete walls. I've broken the A arms, steering rods, steering servo, even bent the alloy servo saver assembly from crashes, but the hubs never took any damage. I'd say they're pretty damn good. What do you have against Chinese made stuff? Just don't buy the cheap no name casted crap. You get what you pay for, and even Chinese made stuff has high end which can be expensive. I use FID on my Losi 5ive and DBXL, and their parts are top notch and made in china.

I run plastic hubs on my current Baja now, just haven't bothered to upgrade them as it's my beater rig. I'd rather spend money and throw more alloy at my 5ive. Plus, I've converted the Baja to a "T" version, it likes to spend a lot of time on it's roof. I figure the parts are better off being plastic anyways.

Integy is an option.
Please don't. I bent a pair of Integy hubs on my 5ive from doing 8" jumps on a grass field. I could literally bend the arms back to shape with my fingers. Integy looks pretty, but they're honestly weaker than the cheapest alloy hubs out there. Integy is good for maybe a 1/10 scale touring car. I've had some luck with them 10 years ago when I ran the Integy hubs on my Traxxas Slash. I've heard the quality was better back then though.

Wait its red arrow thats developing the hub carriers? I'd like to talk with them and see if they can make an adjustment to the turnbuckle attachment point. Make it so that people who run standard length push pull setups can use fonzie and IRPs without having to over extend.

Ok post their response 👍🏻
Wait its red arrow thats developing the hub carriers? I'd like to talk with them and see if they can make an adjustment to the turnbuckle attachment point. Make it so that people who run standard length push pull setups can use fonzie and IRPs without having to over extend.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks