Bartolone 40cc now available at DDM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A good bit of the high price likely comes from the fact he lives in CA. Thats a very expensive state to do buisness in. Those costs get passed on to us. It is a ugly motor imo.
I honestly use to envy California and the people that live there. Beautiful weather, the recreations, the celebrity, and there was a certain cool factor from the people that came from there. Now it's a pompous, overpriced mess with regressive laws. No knock on you that live there... just the state as a whole and its ideals.

Regardless, $1900 for this engine is laughable. That's RCMax / ALX money and you don't have to worry about using Outerwears.

Their prices make zero feking sense honestly. I just looked, the alx super 40 is very similar, has the same malossi cylinder kit , has the same crankshaft (pretty sure!), A far better 70mm AlX complete clutch (bartolone has the 54mm) system, bigger 19mm carb, billet head (Bart has the cast head), alx sidepipe, billet pullstart, and your choice of anodizing and that's $1650. Yet the bartolone that doesn't have a lot of that stuff, is $1900 and you still need clutch and gearing poop. Honestly , total rip off.

Just saw it listed on DDM today. Sorry but $1900 w/ pipe is insane. (5% DDM discount doesn't even apply to the engine nor the pipe ffs) You can get a 40cc RCMAX with a pipe for $300 less.

Kraken is supposed to have its version releasing shortly. My guess just like the Kraken T90 tranny. This engine will be heavily discounted by year's end.

Pretty disappointed as I was hoping to go with this engine in the spring. Looks like it's going to be an OBR 34cc instead...

Last edited:
RCMAX 40GT will kill this engine and much cheaper. I’ve seen the RCMAX 40GT beat a SF40.
I paid $1930 for my RCMAX 50GT complete with a Titanium pipe and we all know that the BART 40 won’t touch either one. Anyone that pays $1900 for pipe and Bart 40 are crazy.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks