Bartolone 40cc now available at DDM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fek that, they are off their rocker.
Wonder how sales are Gunna be ? considering that it is way overpriced and you can get a 10cc bigger motor for the same price which is better in other ways aswell. There is probably Gunna be a small group of people who just have a bunch of money who want to see what it's about and NOT people looking to get they first BB.
I wonder how they compare to the alx and rc max 40's. Mabey these things really scream and its a deal.?
I'll put my (non existent) money towards rcmax gapping both.

Wonder how sales are Gunna be ? considering that it is way overpriced and you can get a 10cc bigger motor for the same price which is better in other ways aswell. There is probably Gunna be a small group of people who just have a bunch of money who want to see what it's about and NOT people looking to get they first BB.
I'll put my (non existent) money towards rcmax gapping both.
Ya never know. Its not like Bartalone is just some schmuck off the street. Seems to run a reputable performance shop.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks