BBOYZ’s W5 MAX Pro build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 75192
Make my own bashing body, the MCD’s body torn up after that run with Haric🤣🤣🤣plastic body don’t last!!!

Upgraded both front and rear LSD diff, re adjust back shock spring after upgrade with better spring, will see if it should run ok now. Last week only upgrade front LSD diff = rip off the front tire inner foam😥😥😥
Some guys keep running mcd wheels I’d probably either only run in straight line or get genesis or brp wheels

Some guys keep running mcd wheels I’d probably either only run in straight line or get genesis or brp wheels
Got the super spike genesis on to test but didn’t run it for long since MCD hub is shorter than Losi not holding genesis wheels well, nuts come lose after couple minutes run. I upgrade with DGI 1 inches extended hubs for Losi so it hold it better. Will test to see how it performs😜😜😜

Its starting to remind me of the cheese grater build from a few months back
GIF by Mashable

😂🤣😉

Center diff
i have a Center Lock Diff bro
Agreed, geared way too low, clutch slipping, or something else is amiss.
that the max gear i can fit in there Sean :cry: Center Spur 60T (smallest available for MCD), Pinion 36T (38 is largest from ALX but won't fit will chew up gas tank and the holder)
Sounds like you have some serious slippage going on there bro 🤔
And I don't mean wheel traction
what should i do next? it is total upgraded more than out of the box Ultimate can be.

Last edited:
Somethings is deffinatly off with it mate, goes right to super screaming and doesn't go anywhere. I'd really make sure your clutch is good and you remember to get everything in the drive train hooked back up. I mean the engine sounds on point, but the car just doesn't look like it's going to the same drum beat of you know what I mean

Watch clutch and bell are you using?
ALX 70 mm clutch and bell came with the super 71
Somethings is deffinatly off with it mate, goes right to super screaming and doesn't go anywhere. I'd really make sure your clutch is good and you remember to get everything in the drive train hooked back up. I mean the engine sounds on point, but the car just doesn't look like it's going to the same drum beat of you know what I mean
I think I have to tighten up the clutch
You have front and rear diffs but a center locker..your rear is beat. The front tires are spinning faster than the rear and lunging to the right because the front is slipping from the power. That 71 ate up the rear diff I bet
I just upgraded the front overdrive gear set to make the front 5% faster so the truck will go straight. Also just upgraded the rear LSD diff before the run.:unsure::unsure:
What should I do with the clutch if it slipped like that Sean? Tighten or loosen the springs? ALX said loosen if I want the clutch engage at lower rpm and vice versa

Last edited:
Yeah I agree with port. It's time to take her apart a day make sure everything is on point. Loosening the clutch springs will make them engage sooner btw.
What's this front over drive? Never heard of it in rc. I've seen mud truck do it on occasion but other then straight line through the mud hole they have terrible driving manners. On hard dirt.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks