BBOYZ’s W5 MAX Pro build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I agree with port. It's time to take her apart a day make sure everything is on point. Loosening the clutch springs will make them engage sooner btw.
What's this front over drive? Never heard of it in rc. I've seen mud truck do it on occasion but other then straight line through the mud hole they have terrible driving manners. On hard dirt.
this is the MCD thing, it will increase the front speed 5% compare to the back and it will help make the car go straight. ALX told customers to tighten their clutch 1 full turn after couple tanks when clutch seat in.:unsure::unsure::unsure:, not sure if it work to cure the slipping???
Your not having an engagement issue
20-30 seconds in major slippage.. @1:30 plus your front wheels are just spinning..not sure what you got going on there but somethings way wrong..that bitxh should rip
let say if i tighten the clutch spring do you thing it will help with the slipping?

Attachments

• Capture 1.PNG
    Capture 1.PNG
    229.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    269 KB · Views: 6
Put your your truck in the air and check your rear diff just to amuse us. Make sure its not the rear diff that fell apart. Im not doubting your install but not trusting it either 😂👍..If it was the clutch needing adjusment, the slippage from it would cause over revving and it is not over revving. The vid shows all bro.
Will post a video as soon as i can thanks bud!!

i agree with all above bboyz, sommat amiss for sure,
if you have the centre diff locked and are 5% overdrive on the front , then you're basically dragging the rear wheels with the centre locked,
it will tighten itself up in the drive train till sommat bends or breaks,
it does look in the vid like you only have front drive :),

Your not having an engagement issue
20-30 seconds in major slippage.. @1:30 plus your front wheels are just spinning..not sure what you got going on there but somethings way wrong..that bitxh should rip
Thank you all for your expertise, this is what I found before I start up engine to record video to show you guys, the center rear ccd shaft got chew up and vanish 😱😱😱 center shaft inside ruined too
Must have ment one way drive (diff)
No it is not the one way diff mate!! It a set of gears for the front diff to increase 5% speed compare to the back.

Attachments

• 7F04648C-BD46-4AEF-AC99-8897E1A9CA58.jpeg
    7F04648C-BD46-4AEF-AC99-8897E1A9CA58.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 19
  • FDD58E48-437B-4194-A688-4E08867E2097.jpeg
    FDD58E48-437B-4194-A688-4E08867E2097.jpeg
    228.2 KB · Views: 19
  • C2432221-0EB1-42C5-9B3C-32E46011CCF8.jpeg
    C2432221-0EB1-42C5-9B3C-32E46011CCF8.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 18
  • B354957F-B508-40F0-A0D5-125C2131E2EE.jpeg
    B354957F-B508-40F0-A0D5-125C2131E2EE.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 42F19074-094C-4B3F-BBE8-3359BC2D533F.jpeg
    42F19074-094C-4B3F-BBE8-3359BC2D533F.jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I wouldn't be running that front diff with the center locked, you have nothing in the drive train to take up the gearing difference between the front and rear, I'd be willing to bet your going to keep breaking drive train parts till you either ditch the over gear or stick a center diff in.
I forgot to tell you guys that on that day at very begin my right front wheel flew out of the hub when the truck was at high speed…. Would that be the cause??

I agree woth Sean totally ditch the overdrive, Find the thickest grease you can for the diffs.
Next I will test it again after replace all the broken parts. If it happened again I will ditch the front overdrive gears set. I mean it did go straight at the beginning before the wheel flew off🤣🤣🤣 my happiness didn’t last that long I guess, I ran it couple days before the front overdrive gears upgrade it couldn’t go straight 😞 a guy in MCD forum told me that what he did to his to eliminate that issue ( he had W5 ultimate with 71 supreme and all juiced up)

Next I will test it again after replace all the broken parts. If it happened again I will ditch the front overdrive gears set. I mean it did go straight at the beginning before the wheel flew off🤣🤣🤣 my happiness didn’t last that long I guess, I ran it couple days before the front overdrive gears upgrade it couldn’t go straight 😞 a guy in MCD forum told me that what he did to his to eliminate that issue ( he had W5 ultimate with 71 supreme and all juiced up)
Yeah I don't understand that, I mean I get it but it puts the drive train in a permanent bind, which is way not good. And no I don't think the wheel flying off itself was the issue, but I'm sure the drive train shock didn't help anything either.

I do that anyway. Get an outlaw for your 71. You want to rip. Then put a smallbore in that mcd and you'll love the thing or sell it
I do that anyway. Get an outlaw for your 71. You want to rip. Then put a smallbore in that mcd and you'll love the thing or sell it
Unless some one want to trade me a completely brand new Out law ready to roll with no engine for the Diablo of which i had ordered :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks