Binding killswitch failsafe on spektrum sr6100at

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again for the help. Now my car I'll shut off and apply brakes as soon as signal is lost on the transmitter.

Avc is useless anyways. The only avc that works is the traxxas one on the xmaxx. On every losi and arrma that I had the avc will make the steering go crazy.

Negative ghost writer. Real men upgrade to 5ive shocks then use normal oil, and don't worry about broken pistons and bent shafts ?
Still rocking my stock dbxl shocks for 5 years or more. I plugged a few of the holes and they're much improved. Honestly not seeing a hugh difference now that I have the 5t. The return rate isn't much better. Perhaps I need to swap out the fluid or put the stock springs back on. With the red ones im not impressed after all the hype.?‍♂️

Still rocking my stock dbxl shocks for 5 years or more. I plugged a few of the holes and they're much improved. Honestly not seeing a hugh difference now that I have the 5t. The return rate isn't much better. Perhaps I need to swap out the fluid or put the stock springs back on. With the red ones im not impressed after all the hype.?‍♂️
The dbxl needs the middle weight springs and 40wt fluid for the 5ive shocks. I've bent so many shafts, broken pistons countless times. Had leaks all the time. If I got a stock dbxl the first upgrade would be the 5ive shocks. Best single improvement it got. I do suspect the newer models had better shocks, but that wasnt the case 6 years ago.

The dbxl needs the middle weight springs and 40wt fluid for the 5ive shocks. I've bent so many shafts, broken pistons countless times. Had leaks all the time. If I got a stock dbxl the first upgrade would be the 5ive shocks. Best single improvement it got. I do suspect the newer models had better shocks, but that wasnt the case 6 years ago.
Mines the same K&N model as yours. Ive had it atleast 5 years so likely the same. My 5t has the red springs whatever those are. Its the same slow rebound rate as my dbxl. Perhaps a tiny bit better but I just don't see the big improvement everyone speaks of. It still bottoms out on big jumps. Only diffrence is the 5t doesn't nose dive like the dbxl. I don't think thats a shock issue though. After my new chase chassis its not a issue anymore. ?‍♂️

Mines the same K&N model as yours. Ive had it atleast 5 years so likely the same. My 5t has the red springs whatever those are. Its the same slow rebound rate as my dbxl. Perhaps a tiny bit better but I just don't see the big improvement everyone speaks of. It still bottoms out on big jumps. Only diffrence is the 5t doesn't nose dive like the dbxl. I don't think thats a shock issue though. After my new chase chassis its not a issue anymore. ?‍♂️
Beets the heck out of me, it was night and day with the 5ive shocks on mine. don't know what the red springs equate out to tbh.

I have the new spektrum sr6100AT avc reciever horizon sent me. My issue is the killswitch is not responding to the transmitter being shut off. I did the usual hold full brake and the button I use for the killswitch when binding. Yea no go but it does go into full brake I just can't get the killswitch to shut down. I ran through the entire menu and the manual that came with the reciever. I'm hoping to get this figured out soon if not the tech that helped me said to send an email with any issues. Anyone here know whats going on? And yes AVC is disabled and I tried in Aux 3 like the tech said and I also tried in aux 1 and 2
Im running a DX5C tx with a SR415. Dynamite Kill switch in Aux 3. On the TX, I assigned a switch to Aux 3 and made sure the switch was set to a "2-position" switch. Rebind holding bind button while switching RX on. Make sure when you press bind on the TX, have your TX trigger at full brake position AND HOLD AUX 3 button when you press bind. After binding, press assigned switch for AUX 3 and LED should go off (killswitch activated). LED should come back on when button released. Also test failsafe by shutting off TX. The RX should drive throttle servo to full brake and killswitch LED should go off. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
@Rep732 I also have the dynamite kill switch and sr515 with dx5 pro. Kill switch works perfectly fine on mine set on aux 1 with H button on the transmitter but when I turn off the transmitter only the brakes will engage and the engine still runs. Anyway to setup this up so the motor dies when the transmitter is off?
Rebind and ensure you have throttle to full brake and button H pressed while you press bind. That should set it up. It works fine on my DX5C and SR415 rx.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks