Blackrain Rcmax hybrid build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did all that, it's funny because I received a second pair of C hubs in the mail the other day and I could figure out why when I didnt order a second set and it was from the same company in silver. And you can clearly see one side is thinner than the other. I will remove them and post up some pictures later so you can see the difference. I'm on the road right now

Fid racing some Chinese cnc says it all?
what make r they?
Look at the shape of the front and top silver has a flat top can get the Godzilla turnbuckle to line up with the whole without hitting the top of the silver. But fits fine in the red with plenty of space to move on top. So looks like I hit another road block. Going to switch the red since space in front is cut different on each side fingers crossed. Or I will need to do some modding20201212_174619.jpg20201212_174630.jpg20201212_174811.jpg

Last edited:
Fid is typically decent stuff. haven't had any issues with the parts from them on the dbxl.
I'm not sure what happened but 2 of the same parts in different colors in different designs. Red wouldn't give me full steering and silver didnt have enough space for Godzilla turnbuckle. I know when I was buying it the guy said it would take awhile because they were requiring a new factory. I dremeled the top to fit Godzilla turnbuckle 20201212_190528.jpg20201212_191205.jpg20201212_191205.jpg

What losi springs are you guys running in the front definitely need to change the springs way to firm. Had to put a 20 pound weight in the front to bring it level. Still waiting on my skins from joker designs he’s backed up at the moment. Decided to go with the hitec 7950 for throttle. Right now motor I’m leaning towards is rcmaxx 50 or 55 supreme

What losi springs are you guys running in the front definitely need to change the springs way to firm. Had to put a 20 pound weight in the front to bring it level. Still waiting on my skins from joker designs he’s backed up at the moment. Decided to go with the hitec 7950 for throttle. Right now motor I’m leaning towards is rcmaxx 50 or 55 supreme
Put that big block in there and shell come down some

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks