Blast from the past, trying to find...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still have 2 cox engines, doubt either would run at this point. Loved how they sounded like a pissed off bee.
I must have smoked three of them over the 3 or so years I was beating the snot out of that Cox. I always used the fuel needle as the throttle ! I always loved the "no exhaust" and watching the piston fly up and down inside the cylinder ex port. Great memories !

Funny most younger kids will say a 2.5 traxxas was their first ?
Lets face facts were becoming elderly relics if you were born in the 50's and 60's. :LOL: Now if I can just revive nitro RC's i'll have my fufilled my life's mission !
my first little gas engine was also a cox, but a tether line airplane.
I found the tether sucked but letting that sucker free was some good entertainment. :ROFLMAO:
I was not content with just driving in circles on pavement, so I teathered my car 1/2 on pavement , 1/2 on dirt. I also fabbed a plywood jump to allow the car to jump over the raised edge of the pavement speeding from dirt to pavement ! BRILLIANT ! (y) Except for all the dirt ingestion into the unfiltered Cox engine... LOL

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks