Bobby’s Baja Build (5 B’s)

misterleon

Bob the builder👷‍♂️
Build Thread Contributor
Hey y’all,

through the help of my genius accountant I went from owing $29k in taxes to getting a $2k refund. Soooooo I made a deal with the wife, she gets to go to the doctor for Botox and a boob job and I can get a new rig (Win-win-win.) Over the next couple of weeks I’ll be searching for a new rig, and it will be a Baja big bore. How I get to that point is up in the air. If I find a super clean one that’s already built I’ll buy that. If not I’ll do another slow build. If anyone has any leads on nice builds send them my way on here ortag me on Facebook @Rob Leone I’m in most of the big 1/5th scale groups.

dougstar

The Sheriff⭐
Staff member
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
Post up picks of the deals😛😜🤪
And no half mast stuff eh😆😆😉
Hey y’all,

through the help of my genius accountant I went from owing $29k in taxes to getting a $2k refund. Soooooo I made a deal with the wife, she gets to go to the doctor for Botox and a boob job and I can get a new rig (Win-win-win.) Over the next couple of weeks I’ll be searching for a new rig, and it will be a Baja big bore. How I get to that point is up in the air. If I find a super clean one that’s already built I’ll buy that. If not I’ll do another slow build. If anyone has any leads on nice builds send them my way on here ortag me on Facebook @Rob Leone I’m in most of the big 1/5th scale groups.
Sweet cant wait👍🏻

misterleon

Bob the builder👷‍♂️
Build Thread Contributor
So what are you considering a Big Bore CC wise? Just wondering and congrates on the new boobs I guess. Personally I prefer small boobs ,but to each there own. Any boobs are fun.
I haven’t gotten that far yet. Most likely 40-50cc I’d like to keep it decently reliable unless I find a deal on an 80 then I’ll do that
She isn’t going big just to pre kids look...