Bobby’s FG sportline 2wd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't done much wrenching. Been working a lot and haven't really had the desire to wrench.

I got the rig a couple weeks back. Did a proper break down, clean up and started replacing some parts.
Heres what ive done so far
FS clutch
new 1107 carb
Killer rc kill-switch
Killer rc 6000mah lipo
Hitec 7955 throttle servo
GRP extra soft sport tires

The rig is basically ready to go just need a new exhaust coupler which is on the way. Then just waiting for the weather to get better.IMG_4064 copy.jpgIMG_4065 copy.jpgIMG_4069 copy.jpgIMG_4068 copy.jpgIMG_4067 copy.jpgIMG_4066 copy.jpg

Thinking about replacing the air box, body, removing the two speed and replacing all the plastic around the engine with aluminum bits. Probably a 27.5 obr piston port in this rigs future.

That motor should be perfect for the car. I run a obr 27.2cc in my FG. I know I've said it before but if ya got the extra cash get a adjustable diff. Get some extra thrust washers if ya do ?
I’ll probably wind up using this rig to satisfy my upgrade urges. Lock the rear and install drift tires?

Haven't done much wrenching. Been working a lot and haven't really had the desire to wrench.

I got the rig a couple weeks back. Did a proper break down, clean up and started replacing some parts.
FS clutch
new 1107 carb
Killer rc kill-switch
Killer rc 6000mah lipo

The rig is basically ready to go just need a new exhaust coupler which is on the way. Then just waiting for the weather to get better.View attachment 69346View attachment 69351View attachment 69347View attachment 69348View attachment 69349View attachment 69350

Thinking about replacing the air box, body, removing the two speed and replacing all the plastic around the engine with aluminum bits. Probably a 27.5 obr piston port in this rigs future.
Man I Love ❤️ what you have done to the car black rims look sick

No no let's try and build a group to race with. I actually have my eye on a 2wd Sportsline to come race with. I know the deer park crew would be down if they haven't all converted to losi's lol. I know a bunch of them do saturdays at p1. The Sunday meets were fun and no time clock like at P1. Race all day if we wanted.

No no let's try and build a group to race with. I actually have my eye on a 2wd Sportsline to come race with. I know the deer park crew would be down if they haven't all converted to losi's lol. I know a bunch of them do saturdays at p1. The Sunday meets were fun and no time clock like at P1. Race all day if we wanted.
If there’s racing I’m in?

The rebuild begins. This will be a painfully slow build with updates being few and far between. Not sure what the final rig will look like. I’m thinking of doing an all out shelf queen drift car build. Not super into on road but it may be cool to do some donuts in front of the house when I’m bored.236409F3-CD8D-4F40-BC7B-D1B4502BDA98.jpeg
This is 95% of the car. There is a couple bearings seized to various parts like clutch bell, lay shaft and stuff like that. Next step will be to clean and inspect every item and figure out what I’m keeping and what’s going in the bin.

Hi guys,
I am new for 1/5 scale, I just bought the FG 2wd and I try to do the oil change, the rear diff what wts oil should I use? Some people say use grease, some people say use oil…….
And what wts of shock oils should I use for front and rear? Thanks for the time.

FS clutch
new 1107 carb
Killer rc kill-switch
Killer rc 6000mah lipo

The rig is basically ready to go just need a new exhaust coupler which is on the way. Then just waiting for the weather to get better.View attachment 69346View attachment 69351View attachment 69347View attachment 69348View attachment 69349View attachment 69350

Hi,
What wts of oil you using for the rear diff? And what wts of oils you using for the front and rear shocks? Thanks

Hi guys,
I am new for 1/5 scale, I just bought the FG 2wd and I try to do the oil change, the rear diff what wts oil should I use? Some people say use grease, some people say use oil…….
And what wts of shock oils should I use for front and rear? Thanks for the time.

Hi,
What wts of oil you using for the rear diff? And what wts of oils you using for the front and rear shocks? Thanks
If you have the stock diffs they can only use grease because of how there designed

Hi guys,

Hi,
Please start your own thread with your car 👍🏻 and an introduce yourself thread👍🏻
Thanks D⭐

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks