Bobby’s hybrid hack job🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vaaagina say it out loud with me 💨😂
Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island
🤣🤣

What about something like this hanging on your wall
View attachment 77545
I have plans to build a bigger shed with insulation, drywall, proper lighting, power and heat/ air conditioning. I’m considering making it be a Studio for my YouTube videos also and start putting some effort into YouTube. Wall mount for the rigs will definitely be incorporated. Need to figure out if we are moving houses before I do anything though

I have plans to build a bigger shed with insulation, drywall, proper lighting, power and heat/ air conditioning. I’m considering making it be a Studio for my YouTube videos also and start putting some effort into YouTube. Wall mount for the rigs will definitely be incorporated. Need to figure out if we are moving houses before I do anything though

My garage gas heat which makes it really nice in winter. Can be in a t-shirt and shorts when it's -30 out. Summer I have no AC and just hot as balls

My garage gas heat which makes it really nice in winter. Can be in a t-shirt and shorts when it's -30 out. Summer I have no AC and just hot as balls
I like being in the shed because I can hide away from the misses. I’ll go in there and come back in 3 hours and she says oh I thought you left.🤣🤣 if I was in the garage she come in there and ask me to do chores or something🤣🤣
Dam considering balls are maintained at roughly 95 degrees f, that’s only around 3.8 degrees cooler than your body temperature 🥵
My balls are so big that they maintain 104* on average

So the hybrid first run video is gonna be my most popular video by far on YouTube. I’m gonna do a build review/ deep dive then run it. Any suggestions for me before I start tackling this project?
Can’t relate

C or F?
It’s like your dad coming into the basement and telling you it’s time for your monthly shower right in the middle of you wrenching on one of your busted nitros

Went through another tank and a half of fuel👀 video maybe coming eventually wasn’t thrilled with the footage🤷‍♂️3F0B4879-6FCE-4DB3-B3F4-BB0CF3CB3790.jpeg

No damage but some more things decided to unscrew and were thrown into the great unknown5B1150BF-E65F-4C04-9667-B166DE1646FA.jpegEDD30932-FC54-4A98-8569-E9FDC81DD0F3.jpeg

I also need to relocate the fuel breather to the top of the tank, plug the cap and fuel line plug

so yesterday I tried the 26/48 gears and was more impressed with the top speed. the gps on the receiver said it topped out at 52mph, but I don't know how accurate that is. I also tried out my buddies mad max tires which felt a lot better but they spit the foams really quick. im 100% gonna be ditching the genesis wheels soon for brps. ill probably place the order Monday or Tuesday.

here's a quick video. didn't film much but figured I would slap what I got together and show you guys

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks