Bobby’s hybrid hack job🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 40gt in reverse will spank a rovan 45 every day of the week all year bud😂
I don’t understand what’s wrong with some people… this is only ONE cc over a Rovan 45cc, you could spend so much less and you prob won’t even notice 1 cc 🙄, but ok, u are just paying for the brand 🤦‍♂️

I’ve been outsmarted here.

Retreat.
Run Away Shiba Inu GIF by Justin

Did some work on the hybrid today. Got it all cleaned up. THe check valve on the breather isn’t engaging I figure because it was laying flat the fuel would start coming out before the ball dropped closing it off. I temporarily rigged it to stand up but will be ordering a barb fitting to relocate it to the top of the tankCA709F0F-E516-4715-B2C3-A87079D18F62.jpeg
When I built this thing I screwed losi rod ends to the end of the upper arms and figured it would be good enough. Turns out the lateral forces are way to high and it’s stretching them out really bad. Ordered the rcmax rod ends as a replacement and this shouldn’t be an issue anymore
47078CC1-A53F-473A-9D9F-44D4FE477971.jpeg
The last issue I’ve been having is that the cage keeps coming apart from the bumper. Drilled a hole straight through and added clips to keep them attached but it doesn’t seem like they will stay in because the clip has to stretch so much to get around the female. I can cut a channel but I think that will weaken the structure too much🤔
5FE5D565-6404-4EE5-9779-9E4575A5FD93.jpeg

ordered the irc shock perches and a rear wing because the back looks incomplete to me without it🤷‍♂️

Did some work on the hybrid today. Got it all cleaned up. THe check valve on the breather isn’t engaging I figure because it was laying flat the fuel would start coming out before the ball dropped closing it off. I temporarily rigged it to stand up but will be ordering a barb fitting to relocate it to the top of the tankView attachment 77599
When I built this thing I screwed losi rod ends to the end of the upper arms and figured it would be good enough. Turns out the lateral forces are way to high and it’s stretching them out really bad. Ordered the rcmax rod ends as a replacement and this shouldn’t be an issue anymore
View attachment 77598
The last issue I’ve been having is that the cage keeps coming apart from the bumper. Drilled a hole straight through and added clips to keep them attached but it doesn’t seem like they will stay in because the clip has to stretch so much to get around the female. I can cut a channel but I think that will weaken the structure too much🤔
View attachment 77597

ordered the irc shock perches and a rear wing because the back looks incomplete to me without it🤷‍♂️
M2 nut and bolt with washers will do the job of holding your bumper on mate, unless you need it to be quick release. 👍🏾

A good billet mx breather works very well. I've been
Never had that issue of the cage pulling out from the bumper. Have you ran it to see or just thinking it's an issue

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks