Bobby 5ive B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are waiting on our timing system to come in the mail so mainly we just line up a few cars and run 3-5 laps. Timing system should arrive next week for testing?
When you get timing system how many laps will be your races since 5 scales have long run times. I cant see the need for pitting to fill up like with nitro. I have never raced a 5th scale before only track we have here is a oval for 5th scale which is boring.

When you get timing system how many laps will be your races since 5 scales have long run times. I cant see the need for pitting to fill up like with nitro. I have never raced a 5th scale before only track we have here is a oval for 5th scale which is boring.
Probably 5 minute qualifying and 15-20 minute mains. The track has been getting a ton of interest. Last weekend there was more than 30 guys there. November 29th there should be 40+

Dam wheres this track at?
Calverton Long Island
She jumps perfect. What was the 5t running for an engine? It kept pulling away from you on the straights.
The black one has a 34 sig series the red one has an esp 34 and the orange one has a tmr something something

I found the side guards on my L5B wore on the shell ......should have used gaffer tape on the inside...... guess it dose not matter if you using a wrap ??
I’m going to Velcro the body to the side panels
shoo goo it inside?.....and....imo ur gonna have to open up around the engine ......lots?...wht pipe u running ?
Running the Bart end bleed. I’m gonna open up near the servos and a good amount of the front windshield

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks