Bobby 5ive B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I beg to differ... Have done this with a few bodies after a clean break. The f1 nose was snapped right off. Have some marder bodies I've done the same with but I do rly like the stitched look!
00303_2rDZDA7P6uf_0CI0pO_600x450.jpg

00x0x_Bjn5cLPVZl_0CI0pO_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
When we meet at the track I will show you my Marder bodies. They are held together with tape and shoe goo but hold enough strength to take a beating.

I think I hit a track marker tire or a fg sportsline. Can't remember. If the track ain't clean and you don't have fresh tires these F1's like to kick out. Or maybe it's just my jerking trigger finger?

How the hell did you get or to tear like that with ???‍♂️
Last time I ran it was really cold. Lexan wasn’t too happy
When we meet at the track I will show you my Marder bodies. They are held together with tape and shoe goo but hold enough strength to take a beating.

I think I hit a track marker tire or a fg sportsline. Can't remember. If the track ain't clean and you don't have fresh tires these F1's like to kick out. Or maybe it's just my jerking trigger finger?
I’ll be there Sunday?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks