Bobby 5ive-T 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misterleon

EMPIRE RC
Lifetime PLUS!
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
Alright guys my next project is funded. Either getting a brand new 2.0 or gonna find a barely used (emphasis on barely). This will be another race rig. Planned upgrades are

5ive b servo tray
3 845wp’s
Modified RC center diff carrier
TLR chassis braces
TLR red springs with 40wt in front and 45 in rear and new 4 hole 2.1mm pistons
Undetermined diff oils? maybe 50/200/30
Jconcept chasers with yellow losi wheels
engine and pipe will be stripped from my old 5t and that rig will be on its way to heaven either parted out or sold as a roller.

But for now, I wait...

I saw those too...im a little confused on how to find the right balance with those. If they open in one direction how do they let oil go the other way ?‍♂️

They give you a good reference point to start in the directions but they would definitely take some trial and error to set up perfectly for your track/conditions.

The four outer holes are the same as OEM pistons. The colored washers ride on the top of the piston with the flange bushing retainer. When the shock compresses, oil pushes against the washer sealing the four inner holes(bypass holes). On rebound, oil pushes the washer up to the flange. Now oil is flowing through the OEM holes and the bypass holes. The thicker the washer used, the slower the rebound. But, it will still be faster rebound than stock.
I'm sure that's clear as mud.

Start @53:00. I think that will give you a better idea of how it works.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks