Boooba’s 30 degree north truck!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well guys I’m still waiting on more parts but here’s a few added so far. Tomorrow should be a better day!! Just waiting on my Cy fan cover, turtle racing clutch housing and clutch mount for this esp 32 to go back together and hopefully mounted!! I can’t wait to hear it!! So this esp 32 was built by me 3 years ago and have been in 3 other rcs. I love that little engine I built it basically just from a long block. But I’ve been Toying around with the idea of big bores?!?!? And I’m not sure if this is an actual big bore but has anyone had any experience with the obr fat boy 47cc? Are they any good? I’m just keeping things in the air and looking at my options but that engine does look nice

Attachments

• F95A932F-49F8-4159-824D-28696431C22A.jpeg
    F95A932F-49F8-4159-824D-28696431C22A.jpeg
    259.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 98DADB28-273B-4923-90E0-46C09129A8CE.jpeg
    98DADB28-273B-4923-90E0-46C09129A8CE.jpeg
    261.4 KB · Views: 14
  • A24E58C9-C4A3-4930-B72E-D17973C2DEBB.jpeg
    A24E58C9-C4A3-4930-B72E-D17973C2DEBB.jpeg
    238.1 KB · Views: 14
Don't waste your money on the fat boy reed, I've heard it's not impressive at all.

What's your goal with the truck? Set one and just keep chipping away till you reach it. Also you know you want a big bore so just be direct otherwise you'll regret it and will still be chasing it after all of the money lost trying to duplicate it with other engines.

Trust me I wanted to do a big bore on my 5ive-t but what really stopped me was that building a rig that can handle the power your technically using a few parts off the donor truck to build the rig that will handle the new Power plant. So in the end you slowly removed 1 piece at a time and by the end you have nothing from what you started with. Now I say this because the price differences are $100 to a few hundred between eachother once you get beyond the 50 so I opted for the 71 and at that point not much can stay because let's be realistic here not all of "us" can afford a taylor rc big bore every month or so buy it once buy it right. Also I would leave my 5ive-t as it is with the esp 34 I have because it's a fun rig and is used as intended with jumping,racing etc but let's be real big bore rigs are straight line runners and we just want them to do wheelies and pull some good MPH and im saying beyond 50cc. If you opt for 50cc then you can replace the parts that will suffer from the new engine as some members have said but you'll be left with majority of the rig you started with.

But if you choose the higher cc engines I'd personally do a slider from taylor as its ready for those big cc engines and you won't have to wait and piece a rig together bit by bit. Plus you'll have a choice of 2 worlds really.

Just my 2 cents as I'm not made of money and my projects and decisions need to be more thought out for long-term goals. I get it my brain goes nuts when I start looking at big bore stuff but I'm trying to be the voice of reason rather than a poor influence and waste your money that has no effect on my life.

Trust me I wanted to do a big bore on my 5ive-t but what really stopped me was that building a rig that can handle the power your technically using a few parts off the donor truck to build the rig that will handle the new Power plant. So in the end you slowly removed 1 piece at a time and by the end you have nothing from what you started with. Now I say this because the price differences are $100 to a few hundred between eachother once you get beyond the 50 so I opted for the 71 and at that point not much can stay because let's be realistic here not all of "us" can afford a taylor rc big bore every month or so buy it once buy it right. Also I would leave my 5ive-t as it is with the esp 34 I have because it's a fun rig and is used as intended with jumping,racing etc but let's be real big bore rigs are straight line runners and we just want them to do wheelies and pull some good MPH and im saying beyond 50cc. If you opt for 50cc then you can replace the parts that will suffer from the new engine as some members have said but you'll be left with majority of the rig you started with.

But if you choose the higher cc engines I'd personally do a slider from taylor as its ready for those big cc engines and you won't have to wait and piece a rig together bit by bit. Plus you'll have a choice of 2 worlds really.

Just my 2 cents as I'm not made of money and my projects and decisions need to be more thought out for long-term goals. I get it my brain goes nuts when I start looking at big bore stuff but I'm trying to be the voice of reason rather than a poor influence and waste your money that has no effect on my life.
Lol I get it and I do hear what your saying about building it right the first time because I have built the same rcs over and over it’s fun but kinda waste sometimes i have ocd and add so I need to stay busy

I know I have the same mind :LOL: . I had 3 5ive-t, a vekta just to build and now an fg, plus 3 gas boats. When the dust settles and the ocd stops my rational thought usually wins.

I agree im curious to see what upgrades will be available but if I had to guess it will probably pan out to be similar to what's available for the baja. Would be cool to see a twin cylinder vesla as the twins have my attention more than the big bores.

Progress!!! Got some more parts today!!
I just want to thank the ones who helped me figure out the motor mount issue!! The Cy fan cover did the trick!! I am so relieved now that I can roll this thing and it’s smooth!! Thanks again guys! To name a few,

Ollie
Rep
Clubin!! You guys are the poop!! You def know your stuff and I couldn’t have done it without your help! More pics to come maybe even a video soon!!

Attachments

• 71B0C2FA-B7F4-49BD-9EEA-42323E6A31BD.jpeg
    71B0C2FA-B7F4-49BD-9EEA-42323E6A31BD.jpeg
    216.2 KB · Views: 9
  • D94324F9-FDA2-4009-9E64-1721292CF4E9.jpeg
    D94324F9-FDA2-4009-9E64-1721292CF4E9.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 7
  • D44EB734-0236-4F53-A0F7-58E8C2539F3A.jpeg
    D44EB734-0236-4F53-A0F7-58E8C2539F3A.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 7
  • EF8ADAF5-12FC-4015-AA54-C099C0F4F0B2.jpeg
    EF8ADAF5-12FC-4015-AA54-C099C0F4F0B2.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 9
  • CFB59CAA-E02F-4B0F-A872-125F8507BCC2.jpeg
    CFB59CAA-E02F-4B0F-A872-125F8507BCC2.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Progress!!! Got some more pets today!!
I just want to thank the ones who helped me figure out the motor mount issue!! The Cy fan cover did the trick!! I am so relieved now that I can roll this thing and it’s smooth!! Thanks again guys! To name a few,

Ollie
Rep
Clubin!! You guys are the poop!! You def know your stuff and I couldn’t have done it without your help! More pics to come maybe even a video soon!!
No problem. I love helping. Every one knows I screw up lots.

It’s more fun to work together.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks