Boy did I pick the WRONG time to seek nitro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it amusing that 9 out of 10 post you throw out , your basically blowing your own horn about being the master of all RC's at the seasoned age of 14 yet you can't get a nitro tune ? You basically derailed my thread straight into a wall of $hit .
Oh is that so? I never claim to be an rc master, and I can tune a nitro. I find it amusing that you never seem to speak, but when you do you insist on being an arse. Crawl back into your hole.

Last edited:
friday ice GIF

Oh is that so? I never claim to be an rc master, and I can tune a nitro. I find it amusing that you never seem to speak, but when you do you insist on being an arse. Crawl back into your hole.
RcFlunkie, that's because you're angry and shortsighted and that's ok. even though i've been into nitro since before you were even born i'm newer to 1/5's so I spend more time LISTENING than blowing my nitro horn. Let me give you one final tip and then i'm done with your punk arrogant azz . You got a LOT to learn about maturity , you don't need to chime in with your lack of expertise opinions on EVERY post that other members make. You will become a much more respected member if you for once just shut your mouth and just LISTEN.

RcFlunkie, that's because you're angry and shortsighted and that's ok. even though i've been into nitro since before you were even born i'm newer to 1/5's so I spend more time LISTENING than blowing my nitro horn. Let me give you one final tip and then i'm done with your punk arrogant azz . You got a LOT to learn about maturity , you don't need to chime in with your lack of expertise opinions on EVERY post that other members make. You will become a much more respected member if you for once just shut your mouth and just LISTEN.
Spoiler Alert Boom GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

Name calling? What are u 5? You are here telling me about blowing my own horn and here you are telling all about how you have been in nitro since before I was born, and yet you have offered nothing to help solve the problem. At least when I chime in it is in a effort to try and help, but when it comes to you you wanna chime in to be a arse, it’s like you are just talking trash because you haven’t spoken in a while and can’t think of something to say.
ANYWAYS… back to the prob… yeah it’s getting hot, and it’s weird because the old 2.5 did the same thing, runs great and then gets hot really quickly. But the 2.5 isles good. This truck has been overheating science I bought it.
I’ve never encountered a prob like this in anything other than the rampage (fixed) but that’s completely different. I sealed the engine like I said so idk where it can be leaking and it’s definitely not lean. I am using the 2.5 pipe on the 3.3 not sure if that has to do with anything.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks