Broke my losi before i even got it started :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did my first run! She runs great! Thanks for the help. I cant wait to open her up. The manual says 1/4 throttle the first 25 minutes but nothing after that. So after the first take should I just take it to the field at WOT?! or take it easy the first couple tanks? Cant wait to slap an aftermarket exhaust on this bad boy!

And it took 3 pages to figure it out lol ? thanks again!

Just did my first run! She runs great! Thanks for the help. I cant wait to open her up. The manual says 1/4 throttle the first 25 minutes but nothing after that. So after the first take should I just take it to the field at WOT?! or take it easy the first couple tanks? Cant wait to slap an aftermarket exhaust on this bad boy!

That break in is too short imo. I'd go with this one
I trust them because they know their stuff and build and port these Engines!n

We do smart a$$ lessons at the same time ,that's why it takes a little longer!.....(y)

So.. it's been about 8 years since I touched a 1/5 scale and my last one was a Baja knock off from roven. Received my losi 5ive today in the mail unboxed it swapped out the spektrum with my futaba RX, and installed a kill switch, mixed up the fuel filled her up, pulled the starter several times with the choke down..... like more than 5 times maybe.. placed the choke up pulled and now I cant even pull the starter anymore. So I removed the spark plug and absolutely no fuel came out and I was still unable to pull the starter.. what did I do wrong? And how do I fix this issue? Did I break it already?! Thanks.
It sounds like when you installed the kill switch, you may have lost the gap between the coil and fly wheel. The coil is a magnet and may be touching the fly wheel locking up everything. That happen to meet once upon a time and is a simple fix.
Good Luck.
William E. Burrows Jr.
DSCN1087.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks