Budget action camera?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbailey45us

Looking for a budget action camera to mount to my RCs. Nothing fancy just need good video quality. Watched some videos on YouTube of a few but it's hard to distinguish how good things are from that so looking for some recommendations. I have a Mevo start I record and stream my daughters sports with but it's bug and not putting something that expensive on an rc that I'm probably gonna flip lol. Found a few in the $50-$60 range that seem decent. That's aboit where I would like to stay even cheaper is better. Hit me with some recommendations. Don't want anything "big" so to speak. I wanna be able to put it on 1/16 scale as well. Looking at the Akaso EK7000.

Last edited:
I have a gopro hero 8 and it's been fantastic recording and no issues as well. Pretty sure it's going to compete with the size of a 1/16 scale tho
Looking for much cheaper. I understand quality won't be there, don't get me wrong. Basically cheap and decent. Just make some videos to show friends to try and get them into rc. But don't want it so grainy you can't see the shocks working lol.

Which model camera did you get?
Mines a few years old, so not a current model, this seems to be the closest they offer now. They have several that spec out better.
Deal of the day: AKASO EK7000 4K30FPS 20MP Action Camera Ultra HD Underwater Camera 170 Degree Wide Angle 98FT Waterproof Camera Support External Microphone https://a.co/d/0TqMb9l
I have one of them too
I forgot you had one, you still use it?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks