Build or buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep fb. Also look at like Craiglist an offerup. Reason you should buy a roller is that you will have a real hpi diff which are extremely hard to come by, and the clone garbage that is available isn't exactly the same so you'll have all types of issues like I've had.

Rovan RC baja diff is extremely strong. Am on my 2nd engine, and tires, and still in original Rovan spider gears. The clone diffs that are bad are from KM X2, those need to be replaced w Losi brand.

Rovan RC baja diff is extremely strong. Am on my 2nd engine, and tires, and still in original Rovan spider gears. The clone diffs that are bad are from KM X2, those need to be replaced w Losi brand.
I'm sure if you stick to 29,32 cc you'll be ok but if you plan on doing a custom #bigbore I'd go with original parts all round ??? my 2c

It gets old quick, zzzz

On 32cc, holding on well, tore it apart after almost three yrs of bashing, pristine condition. Just changed a few months ago the bent cracked chassis from doing jumps, installed lower steel skidplate, problem solved on original Rovan A-arms.

Don't matter, big bore puts ALOT of stress on the diff, 32cc don't put alot of stress on the diff. So you can't say they are extremely strong since you haven't ran 90cc's thru em. Which is what people are doing, and the hpi diff is holding, for a little while atleast. Yeah, small bore, rovan diff is perfectly fine but I wouldn't trust that in a redicullously powerful big bore. So, what im saying is, go run 90cc's thru it, and get back to me and see how they hold (not sarcastic, geniunly want to know) .
Also, sorry if I came off like a peepee in my first post. Was tired as hell ?

Last edited:
If I recall, yes and I saw on somewhere online, lol...
Isnt there a Losi 5ive diff mod to run it on the baja rear wheel drive powered?

Or was it the other way around, 5B diff on 5ive?

I get it, 90cc.... Yeah I will never run that, its too crazy.

You did not come across as one, its just way too old of a joke, doik doik doik... douchenatz possibly.

If I recall, yes and I saw on somewhere online, lol...
Isnt there a Losi 5ive diff mod to run it on the baja rear wheel drive powered?

Or was it the other way around, 5B diff on 5ive?

I get it, 90cc.... Yeah I will never run that, its too crazy.

You did not come across as one, its just way too old of a joke, doik doik doik... douchenatz possibly.
I know there is a Baja rear mod for the Losi but not sure if there is one for the other way around. if there was I don't think it would be worth it or even beneficial at all.

Reread post #54,
It's the same as putting a chevy motor in a Ford to me. There no advantage. If you want a 2wd power house build a baja, if you want AWD then stick to the losi. With that conversion you just lost the only worth a poop feature on any losi rig. AWD.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks