Burned by Rovan RC KingMotorRC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its your judgement on processing what has been posted since the beginning.

The thread can convince people, yes, that I AM trying, no, as I never said so.

If you read the first posts I clearly state, I WANT TO CONTINUE CONDUCTING BUSINESS WITH YOU.

Unfortunately thats your view and I respect it.

No, this thread should not be deleted. What I do warn people about is be careful when he reaches out to someone when there is a claim promising more stuff, discounts on future purchases, because in my case, it was an uphill to meet those promises. What I have been telling all along is don't let the seller persuade the buyer to deter from submitting a claim, a resolution as it should be all the time.

And if you think it should be deleted then submit a request, if users are entitled to within thread policies, good luck. And if it happens, then that was the decision from admins to do so. I opened a poll at the beginning of the thread, fyi.

I basically forgot about this thread, until I saw the long replies from this LSF user, he is the one who all of a sudden does not give it a rest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks