BUYER BEWARE!! KIERAN JAMES..SCAMMER!!!...uk...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I replied to an ad on local gumtree about a fg buggy for roughly $350. Guy had his wires crossed with his location could not say were he was. Reported his ad as fraud his ad was gone in hours. I'f it soundstop good to be true normally is
Similar thing happened to me, we found a nice couch on Craigslist and we contacted dude and he told use the location and we googled the location, turns out the address doesn't exist, good thing we didn't go there cuz we probs woulda got robbed and that's no good.

That's the one benefit of PP is always send as "goods or services" if you don't know the seller ! Ebay is getting getting really bad for international scammers. They list a ton of smaller dollar SUPER cheap new items, everyone falls for cheap and buys, then no items shipped. Always do your research on sellers prior to buying. Scammers and everywhere ! Evssv , glad things will work out in the end !

as sum of u may remember I scored me a bnib hpi vorza day before xmas eve.....so.....long story short I paid him 230 all in goods n services......he did ask for gift but I said no chance.....on 23rd dec.......sweet....ttacknig number provided on paypal...which I didn't see until the 2nd....:rolleyes:....so I wait........an wait......mean while me mum...it was being sent to her house as she would b in....received a recorded delivery xmas card she had to sign for...:unsure:.on the 28th dec.......didt thk nothing of it.......as it jus said happy Christmas mike..:unsure: ......so I wait.....no vorza....he was ignoring my wat apps.....until I said Id get my money bak from pay pal...then he said it went 48 so u have in a day or 2.......ok.......so I wait.......then I chk paypal and spot the tracking info ,on the 2nd jan........its been signed for...wtf!......on 28th......ok...so I assum its been robbed.... i call paypal.....they said its been signed for so not much they can do contact royal mail....so call royal mail.....to make complaint.......said they take up to 72hrs to look into it.....ok........then it hit me this morning what has happened......o_Oo_Oo_O....so I look for that card and envelope......cant find it....bollocks has she already binned it.....and I seen the recycling men this moring......nooooo!.....so I thk well that's that aint it......shre comes home I ask if that card is still here.......btw she don't know Ive bought said vorza....;)...yeah its round the side of house in the rubbish........thk fek for that.....so I chk the signed for number on it....and it matches the one he put on paypal.......so he took my 230 quid and me a Christmas card......but I rang paypal and explaned what had happened and she said ok....hes got 10 days to respond....if not u will b refunded on 11th day........so thk fek I paid goods n services......and thk fek the card/envelope was still here......I had previously bought a brand new losi 5 cage off him all good ...no issses......so didn't thk nothing when we did the vorza deal.......
20190104_193200 by evssv, on Flickr
20190104_193232 by evssv, on Flickr
20190104_201110 by evssv, on Flickr
so if u know him...of him...don't not buy anything off him,.....(y)
hello there, i have read with some interest your posts re mr Kieran james, i have had the unfortunate pleasure of working with this individual at a friends removal company in peterborough. He has since been sacked for stealing from clients and making extra charges that were not company policy. i had left prior to this so was unaware when i sold him my thousand pound mountain bike, stupidly with a promise to pay next weekend, think you can guess the result. Aside from that he chose to send abusive texts and messages via facebook. he is without question the biggest low life scumbag i have ever had the misfortune to meet, i will be posting his photo, and as soon as i locate him his address, he drives a blaxk audi A3 and if you FB search he is the one with his ugly head in a monochrome photo. his FB has little info but photos relating to it include a stihl chainsaw he is selling. thought you may like to know, personally i wont settle till he gets what he deserves.

hello there, i have read with some interest your posts re mr Kieran james, i have had the unfortunate pleasure of working with this individual at a friends removal company in peterborough. He has since been sacked for stealing from clients and making extra charges that were not company policy. i had left prior to this so was unaware when i sold him my thousand pound mountain bike, stupidly with a promise to pay next weekend, think you can guess the result. Aside from that he chose to send abusive texts and messages via facebook. he is without question the biggest low life scumbag i have ever had the misfortune to meet, i will be posting his photo, and as soon as i locate him his address, he drives a blaxk audi A3 and if you FB search he is the one with his ugly head in a monochrome photo. his FB has little info but photos relating to it include a stihl chainsaw he is selling. thought you may like to know, personally i wont settle till he gets what he deserves.
well what a surprise..:rolleyes:..gutted to hear about ur bike dude..:(...this poop low life scum bag needs all his fingers smashed with a mallet imo....:mad:...if u do find his address...Id b very grateful if u could pm me it...(y)...Im a courier by trade and I have been to peterbough once or twice........and I need to drop his card bak to him if I ever go there again.....;).........I don't do face book......but if u put his mob number in to goggle u can see all the crap he been selling on various sites...but nothing recent...... if I see his audi there I`ll put my metal tipped bike boot down the side of it inall.......:p

Last edited:
This guy tried to scam me on MSUK earlier in the year. He bought something off me and the PayPal payment went into their automatic holding which set off alarm bells, so I didn't send the item and refund him. He then accused me of scamming him out of 60 quid or whatever it was. I think he was going to put in a claim against me once he got the items so he'd get his money back and the stuff I sold. I've literally bought and sold thousands through that forum so it didn't fly.

Admins banned him though and hes all over the RC groups on Facebook as a scammer. Guy needs reporting to the police every time he does this.

This guy tried to scam me on MSUK earlier in the year. He bought something off me and the PayPal payment went into their automatic holding which set off alarm bells, so I didn't send the item and refund him. He then accused me of scamming him out of 60 quid or whatever it was. I think he was going to put in a claim against me once he got the items so he'd get his money back and the stuff I sold. I've literally bought and sold thousands through that forum so it didn't fly.

Admins banned him though and hes all over the RC groups on Facebook as a scammer. Guy needs reporting to the police every time he does this.
what an ass hole :mad:

Last edited:
How does this keep happening!?!

For me this is why I prefer to pay a little more from a reputable online store or brick and mortar establishment. I know 5th scale is rare to see in some shops, but you still have DDM, Tower, and the like.

How does this keep happening!?!

For me this is why I prefer to pay a little more from a reputable online store or brick and mortar establishment. I know 5th scale is rare to see in some shops, but you still have DDM, Tower, and the like.

People scam in every walk of life. The used RC market in the UK is fairly large so there's opportunities for scammers. As long as you're careful, you'll nearly always get your money back.

The Kieran James guy though clearly steals and scams from everywhere looking at what he's selling. Probably breaks into garages.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks