BUYER BEWARE!! KIERAN JAMES..SCAMMER!!!...uk...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well what a surprise..:rolleyes:..gutted to hear about ur bike dude..:(...this poop low life scum bag needs all his fingers smashed with a mallet imo....:mad:...if u do find his address...Id b very grateful if u could pm me it...(y)...Im a courier by trade and I have been to peterbough once or twice........and I need to drop his card bak to him if I ever go there again.....;).........I don't do face book......but if u put his mob number in to goggle u can see all the crap he been selling on various sites...but nothing recent...... if I see his audi there I`ll put my metal tipped bike boot down the side of it inall.......:p
This scammers name is kieran campbell, not Kieran james, he comes from a family of scumbags and was last living in stanground Peterborough with his girlfriend kelly. Should have an address within a couple of weeks for anyone that's interested

Lol sounds like a pikey????
He is worse than that, a vile treacherous little reptile. and if anyone catches up with him or not, you can console yourselves in the knowledge that he has to live the rest of his life as a pathetic little loser who will need to be looking over his shoulder constantly, fyi, if you are fortunate enough to catch up with him, he has a big mouth and will start screaming, it's all an act, he's got no balls, and will cry like a little girl.

He is worse than that, a vile treacherous little reptile. and if anyone catches up with him or not, you can console yourselves in the knowledge that he has to live the rest of his life as a pathetic little loser who will need to be looking over his shoulder constantly, fyi, if you are fortunate enough to catch up with him, he has a big mouth and will start screaming, it's all an act, he's got no balls, and will cry like a little girl.
Sounds like some unresolved issues there????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks