Carnage 😕

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@RcJunkie13 , if i were you i'd strip the car and see if the chassis is just bent through stress on the braces etc,
it may just spring back almost straight again when stripped out (y)
in yer vid the chassis doesn't look too bad from what i could see mate (y),

I have a 50 ton press at work I can try and get his chassis plate straight again with. I've done it with a few of my hpi super nitro plates and it doesn't damage the plates... my only concern with anodizing the chassis plate is how long will it stay nice since it's subjected to alot more abuse than the showy parts

Sorry guys must’ve missed some comments… my bad. @Rep732 my dad also had a press at his job so it’s more convenient for that, but thanks for the offer 🙂. Took everything apart and no it did not spring back, not that I was expecting it to.

I still want to get the rcmax chassis and spec it out. Now that reps back if I decide to do anodizing it’ll go to him if he’s up to it, may even go raw tho.

Yip had my fair share of runaways with my rovan 36cc Baja, not only damaging for the car and pride its flipping dangerous, running killerbee off 3rd channel now,,I had multiple runaways till I found the cause,soldering on original 6v battery not very good and under revs the vibration killed the power and bein on high rpms it was off,lucky I run my cars in secluded areas,,since have made me car almost bulletproof with 10mm front steering plate and bottom chassis so nothing bends no more..homemade cage
My beast from NZ20210223_144348.jpg

Ok so my dad didn’t understand and he got the front part unbent like the little kickup in the front. Now it was bent too much again anyways so whatever but they also have a break so can someone please measure that angle for me so it can be fixed.

Ok so my dad didn’t understand and he got the front part unbent like the little kickup in the front. Now it was bent too much again anyways so whatever but they also have a break so can someone please measure that angle for me so it can be fixed.

Last edited:
Well if you read the thread from the beginning "HE" mentions it WITH pictures............
Sweet I not realize he was still after info for that still and sorry about the you part,my tablet writes words I not want sometimes,,,its called prediction text

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks