CEN Racing's New Short Course Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a 5-year-old thread.
Things were happening years ago.
Andrew Smolnick is / was the guy to contact.
I found that out within 2 minutes' skimming through this thread.
Have a read.
Servos are weak - normal comment for most largescale.
Some problems with gears - depends how you hammer it.
Tyres seem to be good - Timmah said weren't ballooning.

Al.

cen racing 5 sc

Thinking about buying this rc, would like to know what parts needs hop ups?. Has anyone install a second servos, what are the cheif complaints re: the cen sc.i have a new ported onell's brothers zenoah 320, two hitech 1/4 scsle servos and and exhaust from my old fs kinkong 1/5 scale. Own a mcd v4 competition mt, losi 5t, two hpi baja 5b, redcat mt and smartech titan. Price is not bad but I was thing fg or the price $749.00 plus tax I could add another four hundred and biy a fg on road sportline. Please advise. :)

I've had mine now for around 4yrs, still as good as the day I bought it! All I've done is fit a Denso iridium spark plug and tuned pipe, foam pads so the shell doesn't crunch n collapse if rolled, and taped up the underside of the shell for more strength n protect the paint. Tyres have held up well, and the servo too considering how much it's been used. All in all, I'm pleased with it, I hold it in the same high regard as my FG's and baja 5b.. Goes like the clappers too! Not sure if they're still available though??

30 or 30.5cc I think it is?? I haven't had to take the engine apart so never measured it's bore or stroke so not sure of the cc to be exact. Goes very very well anyway, Especially with the tuned pipe on it! Easy to control too compared other rc's I've got.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks