CEN Racing's New Short Course Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like pins

If the shaft where the cub attachs is tilted it could be the bearings as well. They arent very good destroyed two in the front knuckle already

I've pulled the Diff apart and the cogs and pins are OK.

I think its' simply movement of the input drive shaft in the plastic moulding.

It's a bad design I think.

I've purchased a steel housing from http://www.rc-force.de/Home

I'll report back when I get it.

Not much support for these for awhile now....better off getting something a little more mainstream so you will have some support..imo

I still have mine pretty much sits on the shelf ...looking at going with a mcd, nutech or fg

Not much support for these for awhile now....better off getting something a little more mainstream so you will have some support..imo

I still have mine pretty much sits on the shelf ...looking at going with a mcd, nutech or fg

I like that these are kind of oddballs. I guess breaking parts on one would create a challenge. I too am looking at the FG's.

I like that these are kind of oddballs. I guess breaking parts on one would create a challenge. I too am looking at the FG's.

i have a cen parts are getting hard to find here in the states but FG are hard to get parts for too they are always out of stock i can always get parts for the MCD at large scale .com if i was you i would go with the MCD

CEN 5sc

I have a red CEN 5sc I am listing for sale. It has a bunch of spares
Twin servo steering mod and the aftermarket pipe
It has had 2 full tanks through it after the break in period.
Not enough people with 4wd here so I hardly get to use it.
$550 takes it ready to run with 2.4radio. We will have to work out
Shipping depending on where you are located.
Email me at j841 at hotmail dot com if you're interested or need pics

I have a red CEN 5sc I am listing for sale. It has a bunch of spares
Twin servo steering mod and the aftermarket pipe
It has had 2 full tanks through it after the break in period.
Not enough people with 4wd here so I hardly get to use it.
$550 takes it ready to run with 2.4radio. We will have to work out
Shipping depending on where you are located.
Email me at j841 at hotmail dot com if you're interested or need pics

No he doesn't.

Because it's mine now. :p

Enjoy the trucks, sir!! I just pulled the trigger on a full set of steel gears for it. Also plan on outfitting it with Outerwears and a nice free-flow air-filter to compliment that Jetpro you have on it :)

Just got here today. :D

My LORD this thing is big, too!
IMG_1176.jpg

My poor little Tamiya trophy truck, trembling beneath the enormous size of the Cen 5 !!!
IMG_1179.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg
Came to me with dual-servos, aftermarket pipe, and a set of Matrix5 buggy wheels/tires, too! Thanks, J33p3r! Cannot wait to get some fuel in her and get it dialed in! Also, my metal drive gears should be here by Thurs or Fri :D

replaced the Throttle/Brake servo with a spankin' new Airtronics 94357 and it's an AMAZING difference in throttle response and braking! :D

Only problem is,.....the bigger the R/C, the more bolts/screws wanna shake loose. :(

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks