Charger power cord?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetlou0069

Hi so my charger finally arrived from Ebay n obviously theres no power cord argg.. were the power plug plugs there written dc 11-18v.. does that mean as long as it fits n is a dc between 11-18 volts or will work ??

?No literature in the box for power adapter requirements?
Theres a manual but no actual part on which power supply to get
I think I would dispute this with the seller and tell him you want the powersupply that is supposed come with it.
The size of the box n charger I'm not sure there actually was a charger that came with it
?No literature in the box for power adapter requirements?
Only thi k I see in the manual related to the charger is only written input power cable 10-20v dc

Looks like you should be fine with that adapter you've listed. I did a bunch of searching and that one shows up among many many others as compatible.
Thx you very much. Last lil question would it be better a 6a or the 5a is enoghe ? The 6a is like 50 cents more expensive

That may work but hard to say for sure if nothing in the manual. What about the connector on the adapter? How do you know if it will plug into your charger?
I googled imax b6 jack size. N both are 5.5mm .But when I look for chargers theres so many different on google with this charger just don't wanna get something n it pops

Exactly. Is this for charging lipos? Why not get one of the chargers that most use on this site? There has been a couple recent charger threads. Is this one of the tried and tested? Lipos are no joke and a cheaply made charger can be disastrous. Just sayin

Exactly. Is this for charging lipos? Why not get one of the chargers that most use on this site? There has been a couple recent charger threads. Is this one of the tried and tested? Lipos are no joke and a cheaply made charger can be disastrous. Just sayin
I already hade one b4 ( diff model) n it was great. It's not for lipo per say but for li fe. I also have a onyx 235 but got no balancing board n everywhere they are back orderd till mid Feb so I just bought another one like these
I don't think that's even possible. Worst case scenario, the polarity is incorrect and the charger won't power up. But they're all on the same polarity.

@crucialRC the IMAX B6 is one of the most popular cheaper chargers. They have a very solid reputation.
Ok thanks again

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks