Checkout the New Version 4 Monster Trucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrimalRC

LSF Vendor!
LSF vendor
prmt-01.jpgprmtgo-01.jpg

Our latest model, the Primal MT, features the iconic Mega Truck body in original Raminator Red and our giant 12in Monster Truck Tires!

But why stop there at just one new model? For all the Kevin Talbot fans, we also created Kevin's iconic truck, GAME OVER!

But that's just the beginning - we've taken your feedback and revolutionized our monster trucks with the latest V4 upgrades!

Primal MT and Game Over Available Now, Raminator V4 Coming Soon.

See all the New upgrades here:
https://primalrc.com/monster-truck-v4-updates/

All upgrades are available separately and compatible with V3, V2, and V1 trucks!

Wow, nice. I'm a subscriber to Kevin talbot and just before coming here I watched his unboxing of this truck. Finally some mods to address problems ... but just a little too late for me, I just got in the taylor drive cups, new seals and allready bought upgrade servos andvthe monster truck tires.
But at least this model is popular enough that new versions are still being worked on.
Good job and keep em coming!

@PrimalRC will the new sway bars work on a V2 with the extended wheelbase?
Hey Rick,

We don't have a truck currently that has the wheelbase extension installed to test for you, but they should fit. The angles may be slightly odd at full droop, but you could correct this by using a longer bolt and 1in spacer for where the sway bar link mounts to the axle. Not perfect but a thought.

These new sway bars don't necessarily perform any different. It is mostly a cosmetic upgrade and to make changing stiffness a bit more straight forward.

Enjoy!

Hey Rick,

We don't have a truck currently that has the wheelbase extension installed to test for you, but they should fit. The angles may be slightly odd at full droop, but you could correct this by using a longer bolt and 1in spacer for where the sway bar link mounts to the axle. Not perfect but a thought.

These new sway bars don't necessarily perform any different. It is mostly a cosmetic upgrade and to make changing stiffness a bit more straight forward.

Enjoy!
Thanks! Yeah I need better looking scale sway bars. Been having trouble finding any that look correct w the wheel base extension.
Just put my order in for 4 diffs and the steering conversion. Forgot the dang wheelie bar though.
John lmk how you like the steering conversion. I might grab one.

I ordered a set of diffs, the swaybars, and the steering kit for my one truck. It's nice that the upgrades are cross compatible with all the different versions of the truck
Hey Primal is there anything you can do to help out your Canadian customers with shipping costs?
The shipping rates are crazy, there must be better options?, and it would sure help out all of us up here in the great white north. plus we would be able to order more stuff from you guys! lol
Just put my order in for 4 diffs and the steering conversion. Forgot the dang wheelie bar though.
I forgot the damn wheelie bar too! :ROFLMAO:

I ordered a set of diffs, the swaybars, and the steering kit for my one truck. It's nice that the upgrades are cross compatible with all the different versions of the truck
Hey Primal is there anything you can do to help out your Canadian customers with shipping costs?
The shipping rates are crazy, there must be better options?, and it would sure help out all of us up here in the great white north. plus we would be able to order more stuff from you guys! lol

I forgot the damn wheelie bar too! :ROFLMAO:
I second that!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks