CK Vekta Saga

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny you found the dark soul set up, I normally reccomend it if your not slaving the second servo to another channel. Who know what it really was tbh theres too many friday and monday parts here lately

I'm a little late but better late than never :)

Congrats on getting back into the hobby, I've been on quite the hiatus myself and am looking forward to getting back in with all these great models coming out.

Congrats on the Vekta, sick truck.

I'm curious why it shorted, hmmm. Definitely glad you caught it though.

Hey Tig...yeah it has definitely been an adventure getting back into the hobby after all these years! Congrats on ending your hiatus as well! Thanks for the compliments on the truck...I truly love the Vekta, even though I have had a few issues. Main reason I went with this truck was due to it having a KIT option. I love to build kits and really not a Hughe fan of RTR...lol!

Very glad I caught the electrical issue as well before the LiPo was effected...could have been a complete loss!!

Oh I wish my hiatus has ended haha, I am hoping by summer to have another 5th scale. It has been waaaay too long, I didn't think it would be so hard to get back in the swing of things but, you know what they say. Life gets in the way. I get my fix popping on LSF, its great to see everyone's builds and what everyone does different. Gives me plenty of ideas for my build. I have a few 10th scales but its just not the same as 5th haha.

I'm with you, kits are the only way to go. Not only is it fun to build but I recommend it to all newcomers as well as seasoned guys because it gets you deep into your car. Knowing how it goes together makes it easier to work on when you need to take it apart or if you bash a little too hard :)

Well hopefully it will be ending soon then my friend! I agree totally about kits...really does help you to understand the mechanics of your car so when things break, it is easier to troubleshoot and fix.

Speaking of troubleshooting...I have some updates to my electrical issue and what I think happened. Took the steering servos out of the car tonight and lets just say...some very interesting findings...more to follow...

Yeah no doubt about that Sean! I have been nothing but pleased with DDM customer service. It is a rare thing these days, but DDM definitely has excellent customer service.
I send them an email at before bed, and steve always responded between 8-10AM the next business day. The only exceptions were during Turkey day and Christmas - which I can only assume were mad houses when it comes to orders.
Thats one burnt servo tho.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks