Cleaning the DBXL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scallopking

hey guys. another stupid question. :) how do you clean your DBXL after a run? I got a wet rag last time and wiped it all down inside and out. but can you just hose it down with soap and water, I read that on another thread (can't recall who it was that said that though). Then I got this stuff read on here before and sprayed it down. Otherwise that's about it right? I was afraid to get water all over it. thanks again everyone.

56912411232__09CFD370-1FAC-41E0-8CAE-168E696EE2F0.JPG

hey guys. another stupid question. :) how do you clean your DBXL after a run? I got a wet rag last time and wiped it all down inside and out. but can you just hose it down with soap and water, I read that on another thread (can't recall who it was that said that though). Then I got this stuff read on here before and sprayed it down. Otherwise that's about it right? I was afraid to get water all over it. thanks again everyone.

View attachment 49264
I use on all my stuff helps keep it clean and mud from sticking I also use simple green and rinse by pouring water not from a hose just don't get your reciever wet. Here's a pic of my savage th as t was muddy clean and sprayed down with silicone spray 20190126_183532.jpg

Nice. That little blower is so awesome! I need that. Thanks!
I use on all my stuff helps keep it clean and mud from sticking I also use simple green and rinse by pouring water not from a hose just don't get your reciever wet. Here's a pic of my savage th as t was muddy clean and sprayed down with silicone spray View attachment 49300

That’s super clean! Nice. Are those headlights? Simple green is a good idea. Thanks!
air compressor and gt85 everywhere.......(y)

Didn’t know about GT85. Thanks!

I actually use #40 mcguiers cleaner on everything thats part of the body and even the tires because of the metal in the screws.. I feel like it takes all the dirt and bad grime off and gives the plastics (that are left) protection. It also doesn't seem to hurt the aluminum parts at all and cleans really nicely. I've used it on year-old caked on dirt (I let the machine sit in my garage for a while) and it makes the dirt melt off. I also hand-clean the entire thing and avoid water, I fear rust is an issue. I already had it on the clutch bell outside. I dremeled off the surface rust and will watch it more carefully or replace it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks