Clutch assembly bolt got lose.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k_h_d

Finally got my 5ive T 2.0 V2 after months on back order. It’s not seemed to have the best quality control so far. The RX it came with does not work. Still have to call horizon after the holiday weekend about that.

Now after 2 tanks the clutch got stuck and it locked straight up. Upon investigation the bolts that hold the clutch on came lose. I am headed to the store to buy locktight before I put it back together. One backed out as far as shown on the photo to lock the clutch up.

Attachments

• 65F415BF-0255-4026-A505-81DBC32FC839.jpeg
    65F415BF-0255-4026-A505-81DBC32FC839.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 13
Hit just a thought, some spectrum recovers show absolutely no sight of life until connected to an tx, how I got through it is to plug in a battery and press the bund button, but it can take a couple rapid presses. Just did this yesterday 👍. Yeah and what rep said abt the bolt.

Any rtr needs a good going over👍🏻 check every thing👍🏻 as for the reciver, the avc is utter bs and dose not work with a killswitch. Better off if you have to stay with a spectrum radio is getting an sr515/415/315 rx. Or better still get a futaba👍🏻
315 is what I had in hand and am using.

Hit just a thought, some spectrum recovers show absolutely no sight of life until connected to an tx, how I got through it is to plug in a battery and press the bund button, but it can take a couple rapid presses. Just did this yesterday 👍. Yeah and what rep said abt the bolt.
Really junkie? I already clarified with him and why it shows no life until its bound...cmon son pay attention

And all of my rigs get red on anything related to the clutch.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks