Clutch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a bad clutch but you have to match it with a good quality clutch bell vertigo was recommended I'm on the turtle right now I hope it holds

I just want to put this out the fs clutch seems great it wore out my stock clutch bell upgraded to a bartlone clutch bell installed and re checked the clutch bell about 6 or 7 runs maybe more and I discovered it was wearing the bortlone clutch bell I could feel a grove on the inside of clutch bell so now I'm on turtle racing clutch bell haven't checked it since install maybe 4 runs it's an excellent clutch stronger than clutch bells if it goes through the turtle I might go back to stock or get a snapper or mip clutch

I've not noticed any wear on the Vertigo clutch bell. The only thing I did see change was heat scoring on the leading edges of the clutch pad surface.

Good information, I might as well use the stock one it’s 13-17 buck and would be cheaper than replacing metal. Thanks losi125

+1 ?

I have a snapper clutch with carbon fiber disc’s on my Baja... I like it... but IMO I’d just replace with a stock one.. not worth the expense or the aggravation of tuning the snapper... just use stock shoes with an 8000 spring and forget about it... honestly that’s what I’m gonna go back to on my Baja when I wear out the snapper

+1 ?

I have a snapper clutch with carbon fiber disc’s on my Baja... I like it... but IMO I’d just replace with a stock one.. not worth the expense or the aggravation of tuning the snapper... just use stock shoes with an 8000 spring and forget about it... honestly that’s what I’m gonna go back to on my Baja when I wear out the snapper
Thanks Cupton79 that’s my plan, stock wins!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks